note 3 error?

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
my mums note 3 always shows'your device has been modified.software updates unavailable'whenever she goes to settings>about device>software update other than that whatsapp also doesnt allow it to download pictures or videos.thag galaxy note 3 was once rooted and she unrooted it as she thought that was the source of the 'your device has been modified'error.now sammobile wont allow to download another software as she probably tried downloading too many times.

does someone have a link or anything to download the stock firmware?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
thag galaxy note 3 was once rooted and she unrooted it as she thought that was the source of the 'your device has been modified'error.now sammobile wont allow to download another software as she probably tried downloading too many times.
What carrier? For instance, they have nothing for the AT&T version - they pulled them all off.

does someone have a link or anything to download the stock firmware?
XDA Forums. Put in the model number - n900<whatever> and look in the development forum for that model.

(If she already downloaded the stock firmware for that phone, why doesn't she still have it? You don't delete your phone's stock firmware unless you're so tight on disk drive space that the drive is crying. And then you put it on a flash drive or SD card.)

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
thanks it an international variant the download was failing probably lack of space.ill try give xda a go see whether i can find some info thanks.

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
xda shows a list of custom roms but no stock roms.is ther any website that can get stock roms?sammobile keeps showing the error that'user is not logged in'when i clearly am logged in