Flipboard issues

crowhop13

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure if it's Flipboard or my phone, but when I try to log into facebook from flipboard it says 'Ooops! We encountered and error. Please try again.' I've logged out and back in several times and always get the same error. I also have an update for my magazine but it says 'there was a problem parsing the package.' If anyone could help it would be appreciated, thanks.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if it's Flipboard or my phone, but when I try to log into facebook from flipboard it says 'Ooops! We encountered and error. Please try again.' I've logged out and back in several times and always get the same error. I also have an update for my magazine but it says 'there was a problem parsing the package.' If anyone could help it would be appreciated, thanks.

I would go in and clear the data for both applications and see if that fixes the issue. Settings, Application Manager, All, scroll the the App and hit clear data.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I saw a Flipboard update in Google Play tonight. The update referenced bug fixes, but didn't give specifics for exactly what was fixed. Maybe there is a fix for the issue you're experiencing?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1