I decided to skip the Note 4 and wait for the 5. (Like others I suppose.)
    The S6 release (without SD card etc). Stopped me in my tracks.
    Now I have a chance to early upgrade to the Note 4.
    I am thinking about it.
    What are you folks thinking about the probable features on
    The note 5?
    Anyone else thinking twice about getting a note 4?

Posted via Android Central App
    Jalopiejoe likes this.
    04-09-2015 02:54 PM
    Well, if Samsung were to seal battery and remove sd from note 5, then note 4 will be the last phone I buy from them.

However, I won't make any decision until my note 3 dies. I will keep an eye on the development for sure.
    04-09-2015 03:30 PM
    I have the note 4 and will get the note 5 if it's built like the s6 and has removable SD card. The battery is a non issue. You can use various powerbanks on the go.
    04-09-2015 03:47 PM
    I'm waiting to see what the Note 5 is going to offer!
    If Samsung does away with the removable battery & SD card I would seriously consider a Note 4 instead. I'm leary of the sealed battery because I had to replace one in my Note 3!
    I like the Note 4 Edge but was told by Best Buy they were next to impossible to find.
    Anyone know if that's true?
    Anyway, I still have 6 months until I can upgrade. 😐
    04-09-2015 08:44 PM
    I have the note 4 and will get the note 5 if it's built like the s6 and has removable SD card. The battery is a non issue. You can use various powerbanks on the go.
    Lithium batteries do deteriorate with usage and recharging over time. I know many people will deny any loss after 2 years however empirical evidence suggests otherwise.
    I personally object to buying a product that is designed to self destruct after x years of usage.

Posted via Android Central App
    clevin and Jalopiejoe like this.
    04-10-2015 08:23 AM
    I have a Note 3. Other than the horridly annoying lack of tap and pay it is the best smartphone I have owned, tied with the LG G3.
    I don't care about removable storage. It seems that in this era of cloud storage that backing up should be simple enough. Give me 128 and I will be perfectly happy. But I would like a SIMPLE transfer method, maybe a USB C that can be plugged into another phone or a thumb drive. Even wifi direct that is easy to use. The old standby and extremely reliable, bluetooth is fairly slow.
    The Note is a work device, plain and simple. I have never met anyone who owns one that doesn't USE it. The S5 is a everyday person phone, like the iphone or similar. People pick them up, use them and put them down. All they need to be is reliable and easy to use.

Water proof and removable battery are a must now. I would rather it be plastic and durable than glass and shatter. And make the pen thicker.
    clevin and Jalopiejoe like this.
    04-10-2015 10:03 PM