i have a problem on my note 3.. if that dot shown on the screen on some applications like Clash of Clans and Facebook Messenger the lower part of the screen wont work, but on other applications that dot is not showing up, that application will work fine, i think the problem is on the system. but i dont know what is it..

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 touch screen problem.. pls help-screenshot_2015-04-11-19-32-49.jpgSamsung Galaxy Note 3 touch screen problem.. pls help-screenshot_2015-04-11-19-32-06.jpg
    04-11-2015 07:17 AM
    Maybe try a cache wipe first, then you could try a hard reset if that doesn't work.

You can also wait a bit see if anybody more knowledgeable on this will reply.

Good luck.
    04-11-2015 07:48 AM
    It looks like you might have accidentally written on the screen with the S-Pen or your finger, making it editable but not "runnable". I did that once but I don't remember how I did it, or how I finally got it to go away. Good luck!
    04-11-2015 11:04 AM
    what application will i clear cache??

im also planning to upgrade my phone to lollipop.. if i'll upgrade my phone does my applications and
    files will be deleted or it will be saved/remain and only the Android OS will be change?
    04-12-2015 05:27 AM
    no.. its not permanent, not all the time it is there,, its just show when i open some application like Clash of Clans and Facebook Messenger,, but if i open other applications like Google Chrome or Youtube, its not showing up..
    04-12-2015 05:33 AM
    Maybe try a cache wipe first, then you could try a hard reset if that doesn't work.

You can also wait a bit see if anybody more knowledgeable on this will reply.

Good luck.
    what application will i clear cache??

im also planning to upgrade my phone to lollipop.. if i'll upgrade my phone does my applications and
    files will be deleted or it will be saved/remain and only the Android OS will be change?
    04-12-2015 05:34 AM
    It looks like you might have accidentally written on the screen with the S-Pen or your finger, making it editable but not "runnable". I did that once but I don't remember how I did it, or how I finally got it to go away. Good luck!
    no.. its not permanent, not all the time it is there,, its just show when i open some application like Clash of Clans and Facebook Messenger,, but if i open other applications like Google Chrome or Youtube, its not showing up..
    04-12-2015 05:34 AM
    Keep looking. When I did it, the mark only showed up on the Samsung Calendar.
    04-12-2015 12:01 PM