note 3 questions

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
hey note 3 users,please answer a few questions:

-hows the battery life on note 3?it could be jelly bean kit kat or lollipop either ways just state the life of your battery.

-have any lags/stutters?

-thought of changing to note 4?

-when is note 3 exynos getting lollipop?

Posted via the Android Central App

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Got my 3 Oct '13. Stock AT&A. Am Lollypop - 5.0 now. Battery life in day and a half. I keep Location Services OFF.
GPS could still be improved, works great for walking around, give jt about an 8 for car travel IF I keep it near a window.
Note 4? I'm thinking I'd be better with a cheaper less capable phone and a 7" tablet.
Ocassionally I get a bad picture but if I want a icture I should use a camera.

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Mine was really good before but since the lollipop update not so good.

Battery life is the same as when it was on KitKat which is enough for me to get from 8am to around 4-5 pm. I do get a lot of apps force closing (started since lollipop) and the phone lags a lot and stutters all over the place (also started since lollipop). If you happen to get the phone in KitKat then do not update, it was perfect before. Camera is actually pretty good, I manage to get really good images out of it. Gaming is good also, I don't notice many frame drops or anything as long as you don't play with the highest grphics settings.

Posted via the Android Central App

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
My note 3 is still on KitKat and I'm not checking for updates. Battery is pretty good as long as I don't watch videos all day. I can usually go from 5am to 9 pm with moderate use and have 30 to 40 percent left. If I'm outside and it's a hot day the battery will drain faster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC