My Note 3 slowed down gradually on KitKat. When note 4 released am impressed with how fast S-Note opens and the awesome photo note feature. I use my S-Pen and notes a lot and it almost makes my job easier. Photo note can save me lot of time which was on note 4. I started thinking to upgrade to Note 4, but then thought of holding to note 3 until lollipop. When I got lollipop my device slowed down more and apps stated crashing. I felt bad that a powerful device like note 3 have such a short life. But then I decided to give one more shot with factory reset and voila am in love with note 3 again. This runs like charm now with great battery life and also S-Note responding fast. Also the option to quickly change between presets and the awesome photo note feature is added. I hope this will continue to run like this and am good to skip note 4 and wait for note 5.
    I hope you guys saw the same with your awesome note 3's

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-30-2015 01:01 PM
    I just stayed on 4.4.2 (I don't need the OpenSSL fix on a phone) with my 3. Unless they come out with something radical (like the first Note was), I'll probably be buried with it. With all the junk I have on it, I still have 13GB free internal (and a lot of stuff that can be removed) and it's about as fast as ever.
    04-30-2015 05:51 PM