How do I get apps on my smart watch?

squirrel_90

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
My fiance gave me a smart watch that his dad ended up not being able to use. Come to find out, he just didn't know how and doesn't have time to mess with it. I downloaded the "rwatch" app that the watch requires and I've looked everywhere for extensions so I can respond to texts and open, or at least view, emails; everything I've tried has been a dead end. Does anyone know what I need to do? Otherwise I have nothing but a watch that counts my steps.

*I was just now able to find out the brand, I think. The web address says marknano.cn/261, I hope this helps.

Last edited:

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
So i assume that this is an R Watch. What OS is it running? I am not sure it would run Android Wear, Tizen or other. Therefore, it might be limited only to their OS which when I was looking online does not have any apps. It appears to be strictly a notification device that transfers the data from the phone to the watch. Sorry, I cannot be of any more help. Its a cool looking watch though.

squirrel_90

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
That's what I was worried about. The instructions say you can put apps on it but don't say how or anything. I'm not sure if its an "rwatch" or what the actual name is, that was also excluded from the instructions 😢

Posted via the Android Central App

squirrel_90

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I forgot to add, I'm not sure of OS but I'll try to find out. It was advertised as an android device.

Posted via the Android Central App

*I finally found a link to it. It says I need an app for my apps. I can't post links yet so I will break it up below.
http:
//www
.banggo
od.com/
V8-1_54-inch-MTK2501
-Bluetooth-4_0-Smart-Watch-
Phone-For-Android-p-954918
.html

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members