Why can't I load past the Yellow Sprint State page?

oneofakind781

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Won't load past Yellow Sprint State page

I bought a Note 3 sprint, and activated it last week. I have been having major mobile data connectivity issues. I've done several hard reset, on my 3rd SIM card (Ting wireless) and had data for 1 day. I turned phone off to put in sd card so I coul have all my stuff, rebooted no data once again. It updated to android 5.0 and device Status is Custom. I have no rooted it and do not know why it is custom. I ran a root checker it says it is not. I wanted to downgrade thinking that maybe my issue. I ran odin and got a stock rom from sammobile. I just flashed it and it won't load past the Sprint Yellow start screen. What did I do wrong? How can I fix it?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Won't load past Yellow Sprint State page

I bought a Note 3 sprint, and activated it last week. I have been having major mobile data connectivity issues. I've done several hard reset, on my 3rd SIM card (Ting wireless) and had data for 1 day. I turned phone off to put in sd card so I coul have all my stuff, rebooted no data once again. It updated to android 5.0 and device Status is Custom. I have no rooted it and do not know why it is custom. I ran a root checker it says it is not. I wanted to downgrade thinking that maybe my issue. I ran odin and got a stock rom from sammobile. I just flashed it and it won't load past the Sprint Yellow start screen. What did I do wrong? How can I fix it?

Did you make sure you ODIN'ed the correct ROM on to your phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21