My office wifi has a like a 26 number and character password and my phone won`t accept it I was told it`s because of the WEP is there a way to change it on my phone. Everyone in the office use he wifi on there iPhone but I can`t on m Note any help would be appricated
    06-11-2015 11:22 AM
    Several incorrect things here. First, WAP is completely different than any security protocol - you mean WPA or much preferably WPA2. Second , whoever told you that WEP accepts longer passwords than WPA/WPA2 is just flat out wrong. In fact, depending on the type of encryption used, WEP can be limited to 10 characters - this is decided on the router - not on the Note 3. Third, both WEP and WPA/WPA2 can accept a 26 length password. Fourth, the Note 3 accepts both WEP and WPA/WPA2 and will accept a 26 number character for either and longer character lengths as well for WPA/WPA2.

Now, you will need to use whichever security protocol your office networking equipment uses. They really really really should not be using WEP! If they are, whoever is in charge of that network should be fired. Seriously. That is just unthinkable. Regardless, find out for certain what is in use at your office and choose that in the security field when you are setting up the wifi network connection. If you are not seeing the security field, check the box to show advanced options. Then enter the password. If you are having trouble entering your password correctly, you can check the box to show your password so that you can make sure you do not have any mistakes.
    06-11-2015 06:35 PM