How can I uninstalled the factory installed apps that I don't use it?

A

AC Question

How can I uninstalled the factory installed apps that I don't use

There are many apps that came on my Samsung Note3 that I don't need or want. I love the phone but am looking into a new phone by a manufacturer who allows you to uninstall apps that you don't want.

Also, I have a horrible signal in most areas with the Note 3. Is that a flaw in this particular phone?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I uninstalled the factory installed apps that I don't use

Welcome to Android Central! The only way to remove preinstalled apps is to root the phone. Your other option is to get a Nexus phone (Nexus 5 or 6), which comes with minimal bloat (generally just Google apps).

Poor signal is usually related more to your carrier, although some phones do have better radios than others. But it's also worth noting that the number of bars depends on the software that converts the signal to a graphic representation, and the software can differ as well. So the same signal might be 2 bars on one phone and 4 bars on another.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: How can I uninstalled the factory installed apps that I don't use

Another option that i prefer is to disable or freeze the apps. You can do that from settings > applications. In each app you should have an option to disable.

As far as signal goes, you really need to get another identical model device with the same service to know if you have a defective device or bad coverage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer