Why can't my Samsung Note 3 receive text from an iPhone 6 but can from all other iPhones?

A

AC Question

why cant my sansung note 3 receive text from a iphone 6 but can from all other iphones

i get text messages from all iphones but my girlfriend bought an iphone 6 and her message dont come to me although she gets mine, she even went to the store and they set it up, they didnt get an error or return but I still never got the text

unclefunbuckets

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I believe apple has their own app and we can't get texts from that. So your girlfriend is probably using that. I couldn't get texts from my boss until she started using something else.

Posted via Android Central App

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: why cant my sansung note 3 receive text from a iphone 6 but can from all other iphones

i get text messages from all iphones but my girlfriend bought an iphone 6 and her message dont come to me although she gets mine, she even went to the store and they set it up, they didnt get an error or return but I still never got the text
By default iPhone is set to only use imessage. She needs to go into her settings, messages, and turn on sms. This will allow her to text none ios users.

Sent from my Galaxy S6.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech