Why do I have a Black Screen after opening the back of my Note 3?

bdg86

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Black Screen after opening the back of note 3

Hi All,
I was having some issues with my GPS so followed another thread about opening the phone and looking at the GPS contacts. I didn't notice anything too out of place - I pressed on them with the battery out to see if they were noticeably flattened but didn't do anything else. Put the phone back together and now even though the blue light will come on (and the back and menu button light up) the phone screen never turns on. Could there be something I accidentally loosened that would make this happen? Any thoughts on what to check? Thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Black Screen after opening the back of note 3

Hi All,
I was having some issues with my GPS so followed another thread about opening the phone and looking at the GPS contacts. I didn't notice anything too out of place - I pressed on them with the battery out to see if they were noticeably flattened but didn't do anything else. Put the phone back together and now even though the blue light will come on (and the back and menu button light up) the phone screen never turns on. Could there be something I accidentally loosened that would make this happen? Any thoughts on what to check? Thanks

Welcome to Android Central!

You can try tightening the screws on the back of the phone. See if that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC