Android is limiting volume, how can I increase my volume?

Elizabeth Boepple

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Android is limiting volume

Android update has decided, like Big Brother, to limit the volume possible using Bluetooth headphones. How dare you! Using Bose headphones, I can no longer even hear music or audio books. Samsung reps at Best Buy say they've been complaining and receive many customer complaints. This has completely wasted my money spent on the headphones. If we hardware the headphones, the volume is fine. This obviates the purpose of Bluetooth. We should not have to root our phones to adjust the volume. It's a bug created by the lollipop update. We also should not have updates shoved down our throats. It's outrageous to spend hundreds of dollars on devices that you continue to make worse. Don't think for us. We are not children and you are not our parents. There are no polite words for the level of my outrage!!!

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Android is limiting volume

Customer ear care service? Iphone got the same issue, anyway if you have android and not ROOT, why you ahve android at first place :p

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Android is limiting volume

I have the vzw note 3. Since update my bluetooth volume is the same as always. It's never been loud enough to please me but it has never changed on my phone. Same with headphones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac