I'm trying to figure out why when I click on my s-pen, the options that come up are different than what I've seen on you-tube videos & other discussions.
    I saw a video showing how to use s-finder to solve math problems, & I got excited. To my dismay though, when I click on my s-pen it brings up different options than everyone else's, that I've seen.
    Others pull up ACTION MEMO, SCRAPBOOKER, S-FINDER & something else.
    Mine pulls up ACTION MEMO, SMART SELECT, IMAGE CLIP, SCREEN WRITE & PEN WINDOW.
    When I open the S-finer from my notification panel, it doesn't give me the same options or work the same way others I have seen on countless you-tube videos. I seem to remember my s-pen pop up maybe being different than it is now, in the past.
    There are a couple things on my phone that are different from what I've seen on others. Like one video showed that in the camera you can click the arrow & bring up differemt options (like sepia tone, black n white, etc.) They even showed how if you kept scrolling you could download more featues for your camera. Idk if things changed after the update or if maybe these are different because of having different carriers? (I have Verizon.)
    Anyone have any info on this or where I can find out how to use & find the Math helper on my phone? Thx Much
    07-31-2015 12:36 AM
    I suspect you are on Lollipop and you are seeing videos of Note 3's on KitKat. Air Command on my Lollipop 5.0 matches your options and I seem to remember before updating it was like you describe you are seeing elsewhere.
    07-31-2015 07:33 AM
    I'm trying to figure out why when I click on my s-pen, the options that come up are different than what I've seen on you-tube videos & other discussions.
    I saw a video showing how to use s-finder to solve math problems, & I got excited. To my dismay though, when I click on my s-pen it brings up different options than everyone else's, that I've seen.
    Others pull up ACTION MEMO, SCRAPBOOKER, S-FINDER & something else.
    Mine pulls up ACTION MEMO, SMART SELECT, IMAGE CLIP, SCREEN WRITE & PEN WINDOW.
    When I open the S-finer from my notification panel, it doesn't give me the same options or work the same way others I have seen on countless you-tube videos. I seem to remember my s-pen pop up maybe being different than it is now, in the past.
    There are a couple things on my phone that are different from what I've seen on others. Like one video showed that in the camera you can click the arrow & bring up differemt options (like sepia tone, black n white, etc.) They even showed how if you kept scrolling you could download more featues for your camera. Idk if things changed after the update or if maybe these are different because of having different carriers? (I have Verizon.)
    Anyone have any info on this or where I can find out how to use & find the Math helper on my phone? Thx Much
    S pen menu changed with the Lollipop update. I liked the older version myself with scrapbook.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"
    anon8380037 likes this.
    07-31-2015 07:34 AM
    S pen menu changed with the Lollipop update. I liked the older version myself with scrapbook.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"
    Can you believe that Lollipop only started to roll out for my EU unlocked version on July 20th.

I don't have the phone anymore.

I guess I'm a lucky boy really.
    Jalopiejoe likes this.
    07-31-2015 02:56 PM