I have been using my Note 3 for 2 years and never had any WiFi problems. At a point in time it started disconnecting from the WiFi I have been using all this period. This same WiFi is connected to my Laptop and never had problems with it. Now it's no more showing as weak as it started, it shows as "not in range". However it's able to connect to a different WiFi that I use and that comes as weak. It was always strong with this same WiFi and different phones are able to connect to it and it's strong as well. I don't know what actually is wrong with the phone. I have tried every means but none has been able to work.
    09-07-2015 12:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried rebooting the router? See this guide for other tips: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    09-07-2015 02:15 PM
    I had a similar problem with my Note 3. My WiFi would constantly disconnect and reconnect, sometimes with lengthy no connection spells in between the reconnects. This all happened while my laptop, PS3 and printer kept their wireless connection. I finally replaced the router and voila, the connect was and remains solid. Tried the old router and it was back to the same tricks.... I don't understand it because my other devices were working alright, but my router was my problem.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-10-2015 10:00 PM
    Possibly an issue with the compatibility of that router's firmware. Did you check if there were any firmware updates on the router manufacturer's website?
    09-11-2015 05:06 PM