My Yahoo! Mail on my Samsung Note 3 was recently updated to latest version. Previously it was able to open every PDF file in every e-mail. With the latest version, I found that in some e-mails, the PDF attachment is not showing the "PDF" icon, and when I tried to view the file, it says "Cannot find the application to open the file...". In other e-mails, the "PDF" icon was shown and I was able to view the PDF file when I selected View. I notice that the same problem is happening to other file types like *.GIF.

Thanks.
    11-09-2015 05:18 AM
    My Yahoo! Mail on my Samsung Note 3 was recently updated to latest version. Previously it was able to open every PDF file in every e-mail. With the latest version, I found that in some e-mails, the PDF attachment is not showing the "PDF" icon, and when I tried to view the file, it says "Cannot find the application to open the file...". In other e-mails, the "PDF" icon was shown and I was able to view the PDF file when I selected View. I notice that the same problem is happening to other file types like *.GIF.Thanks.
    Did u ever find a soltion? I have the same probem. Very irritating. I can open with other mail apps. So assuming a problem with yahoo mail specifically?
    04-18-2016 10:35 AM
    Same thing happen to may yahoo mail..I don't know what to do?
    11-20-2016 04:06 PM