I just dropped my phone, what should I do ?

A

AC Question

I just dropped my phone, what should I do ? - NOTE 3 -

I've got my note 3 for 1 year and this is the third time i dropped. But this time I dropped it with the cable connected to the phone while I was studying for my exam.

After I dropped it this time I notice these symptoms:
1. Whenever I off the screen, it takes too long to switch on the screen (sometimes it turned on but I can't unlock, so i need to wait a like 10 minutes then turn it on again and i can unlock it, but mostly when usb cable is attached during charging now)
2. I can't use access GPS or use any apps that using GPS like waze and google maps.
3. I can't access my google accounts (thus Play store, gmail and etc is not available)
4. I can on my bluetooth and discover other devices BUT I cant pair/sent with my laptops or any devices and it seems it takes too long to respond.
5. I can't find it on "My Computer" in my laptops but the driver is detected in device manager with an exclamation mark!
6. It now takes like a few hours to sent a text message.
7. Other apps take longer to respond and notification pop out like a few hours after i already read it on the apps(ex: instagram) except for whatsapp.
8. The phone take longer to start. (i mean services, like i can only turn off the screen after it has been vibrate)
(usually it vibrate right away after the phone is started, but now it takes longer like after 5 minutes)
9. Sometimes when im on call I cant turn on the screen back. thus i cant end the call.
10. I cant access the hidden service menu anymore *#0*# or any other code.

Luckily whatsapp work just fine.

The question is, I would like to ask help from expert how to deal with this problem.
like can a factory reset/hard reset solve this problems ?

or should i open the casing and look at the hardware ?

p/s: Im currently waiting to buy a new sd card to backup the internal memory.

Notes:
-My note 3 come with 32GB internal memory, so i dont buy any sd card yet.
-I still with android 4.4.2 KitKat it comes with (didn't do any updates OS updates)
-sometimes i accidentally pressed "Factory data reset" but then I press the home key and end all application.
-never been rooted

sajasyraf

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: I just dropped my phone, what should I do ? - NOTE 3 -

Consider this post is obsolete since i accidentaly duplicate this post before i create an account. I cant delete this.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: I just dropped my phone, what should I do ? - NOTE 3 -

yes. exactly. but thanks for the respond anyway. :)
Now you've registered, try starting another thread in the General Help and How To forums. Look for Android Central Community.
You can also ask ambassadors when saying Hi in the Introductions forum.

This can get overlooked here as someone answered (me).
Welcome to Android Central.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm