Any way to import pdf's into S notes?

JxPops

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to import pdf's into S notes?
Not sure how to search for this topic to see if it's been addressed before.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Just hit the menu button on the main screen (the library of S Notes), choose import, and choose the file.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Thank you.
How about importing a pdf into an individual S note, as opposed to the library?

Well, you can first import the PDF into the library. Then open the note you want to import it into. Go to Edit Pages in that note. Press the menu button and chose Copy from other notes. Choose the PDF that you imported and then select the pages of the PDF and hit copy. This will insert all the selected pages into your note.

The only thing is that I don't see a Select All option there, so you have to checkmark each page. That can be done quickly, but if you're taking about a 300 page book, that will be a bit tedious. A 50 page PDF though is not bad.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey I found an easy way to insert large PDFs without having to checkmark each page. You can go to the PDF note in your library and go to edit pages in that. Then hit menu and chose select. You can select all pages at the top there. Then hit menu and copy. That will give you the option to copy the pages to an existing note and you can choose your note and then all the pages of the PDF will be inserted.

JxPops

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, you can first import the PDF into the library. Then open the note you want to import it into. Go to Edit Pages in that note. Press the menu button and chose Copy from other notes. Choose the PDF that you imported and then select the pages of the PDF and hit copy. This will insert all the selected pages into your note.

The only thing is that I don't see a Select All option there, so you have to checkmark each page. That can be done quickly, but if you're taking about a 300 page book, that will be a bit tedious. A 50 page PDF though is not bad.

Thank you.
That is exactly what I was looking for.

JxPops

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey I found an easy way to insert large PDFs without having to checkmark each page. You can go to the PDF note in your library and go to edit pages in that. Then hit menu and chose select. You can select all pages at the top there. Then hit menu and copy. That will give you the option to copy the pages to an existing note and you can choose your note and then all the pages of the PDF will be inserted.

I tried this. The pages copied in a batch just fine.
But after copying, I was not given an option to copy the pages to an existing note. I could only insert the copies into the same note (the original pdf), essentially just duplicating pages.
Perhaps I'm confused. No matter - the first technique you showed me works great.
Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000