I have a T-Mobile Note 3, stock with Android 5.0. Like a week ago my Play Store changed the DPI of the "My Apps" section and all of a sudden instead of only being able to see 5 apps per screen I could now see 8 and 1/2? I was like awesome as those huge app icons and huge items were a waste of space. Then like four days ago I got the new Play Store update to the one with the new intro screen when you first start and moving everything to the hamburger menu. It looked completely different from the old one see link below for screenshots and more info. I didn't like it but I probably had to get used to it. No-going as this morning when I woke up the update is gone, lol! I'm back to the old play store, although Google has let me keep the smaller DPI my apps list. The weird thing is my GF and I have the same p;hone and she didn't get any of the changes? I thought maybe I got the update early as I'm a level 3 Google Maps nut job, lol?! Does anyone know what the heck happened or have they ever run into this or hard about it? I wish I would have taken some screens or version numbers but mine did look like the version in he article link below at AP.

[Update: Play Store 6.0] Play Store 5.10 Adds New Google Play Logo, Updated UI, But You May Need To Wait For It [APK Download]

Signing off,

Confused?????>>>>>.......
    11-21-2015 04:57 AM
    In a weird turn of events again, I just turned my phone on and the play store is back to the new version!? WTF is going on?! I checked the version number is 6.0.0. This is straight up crazy?
    11-21-2015 08:31 AM