Is there a way to recover accidentally deleted pics/vids from before a factory reset?

SilverfangX777

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V with version 5.0 (lollipop) installed.
Build Number: LRX21V.N900VVRUEOF1
Some files and pics/videos got deleted from an accidental factory reset and i am trying to recover them. I heard about disk digger and other ROOTED apps that could help me with doing so. I've looked everywhere and have been unable to find a way to safely root it without deleting my data. which raises these questions..
1. How to root?
2. If rooted by deleting data, would that also delete the data that i am trying to recover in the first place?
3.OneClickRoot.com claims by paying their fee they can remotely root my phone. Is this garunteed on my specific phone? Has anyone tried with this model?
4. If rooting my phone is in no way possible.. is there any other possible way to recover these mysteriously deleted pics/vids?

These pics are very precious and irreplaceable.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Rooting requires writing to the internal storage, so there will always be a good chance that some (if not all) of those deleted files will get written over.

Are you certain those photos were saved to Internal Storage? Could they have been on a microSD card?

I assume you didn't have Google Photos Auto Backup on, is that correct?

SilverfangX777

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Thank you Laura, and thank you B. Diddy for the warm welcome. And well, I did have Google photos auto back up on. The is I had a paranoia of my photos being stored online so I deleted em(lesson learned). I had the idea to check in the trash, but they weren't there. Also I am certain that they where on internal storage, because I was currently saving up to buy my first one specifically for the phone. I wonder if there's a way I can get to the internal memory, and maybe use a card reader or something.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513