How to fix blurry pictures for the Note 3

darrylkid

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
When you take pictures, you notice a significant quality difference between when your taking the pictures and the processed picture. Sometimes the photo may become really blurry even though your as still as possible and you saw the green square pop up. This problem generally occurs in low light or indoor and sometimes outside. If you are annoyed and frustrated that your note 3 can't even take a clear picture, then the solution is right here.

There are two simple steps to solve this issue with the default Samsung camera app:

1) Go to the default camera application and press MODES. Then go to Sports Mode. Sports mode is the one with a picture of a kid snowboarding. This mode sets the camera settings for subjects with high movement involved. Doing this will focus more clearly for every situation.

2) This is very important. Hold down the camera icon button( the button to take pictures) and release. Do not tap it as you would regularly do. Hold it down until the green box shows up.

I have noticed a great difference between this method of taking pictures and the regular method everybody uses:

Blurry Photo
blurry sink.jpg

Intended Photo
high quality sink.jpg

Doing this definitely worked for me. Let me know if it worked for you guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance