How do I fix the truncation of the first digit of the Easy Mode Clock on a Verizon Samsung Note 3?

Doug_K

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
My wife and I each have a Verizon Samsung Note 3. She likes simple so has it on Easy Mode. Frequently the time display on the main screen truncates the first digit. For instance, at 10:30, it will display 0:30. I've tried using the font adjustments, but that doesn't affect the clock display. If I power off and restart, the display fixes itself. How do I fix it permanently?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I each have a Verizon Samsung Note 3. She likes simple so has it on Easy Mode. Frequently the time display on the main screen truncates the first digit. For instance, at 10:30, it will display 0:30. I've tried using the font adjustments, but that doesn't affect the clock display. If I power off and restart, the display fixes itself. How do I fix it permanently?

Welcome to Android Central!

Sounds like the widget needs to be re-sized. Try long pressing on the time widget and see if it lets you re-size the widget to be wider.

Doug_K

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried long pressing the time widget, but the options did not allow for resizing it. Just for giggles, I changed the font style to Samsung Sans and will see if that has any impact. All four of the digits are displaying now, but they did before with the default font. I'll just have to wait it out.