Why does my Touchwiz Home freeze all the time (Note 3)?

A

AC Question

Touchwiz Home freeze all the time (Note 3)

So i am using Samsung Note 3 for 2 years already and last night when i am opening one of my application, suddenly my phone freeze. I did restart my phone but it happening again and again and even getting worst. When my phone just got restarted, after a while it got freeze, i can turn off the display by clicking the power button, but i cannot touch the display, it did nothing. After that i turn off my phone and let it off until this morning, i try turn it on again by hoping the problem is solved, but sadly it not. I do research and find out that so many people facing this problem, but mine is worse, because i really cannot use my phone since it freeze all the time, i try to use other launcher ( Zero Launcher ), my phone can work for a while but after some time it freeze again.
I also try to wipe the cache partition ( turning my phone off and then click home button + volume Up + power button at the same time, and then choose wipe partition cache and then reboot the phone ), but it did not work.

Please somebody give me some advise or solution that really works. Thanks.