Hello, My note 3 has been acting up! I might of downloaded something thought it was mp3, must of been a virus because next thing you know i have, my phone acting up, crazy apps uploading such as "sexypost'' and other, apps start to auto download, phone starts to go slow, playstore stops working, crazy apps download, adds pop ups and evrrytime wifi connects my phone reloads, ive tried everrything I've factor reseted it twice, nothing. Everything just re downloads, wont let me unistall. Please help me.
    02-24-2016 10:37 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You're probably right about that "mp3" file. Chances are it had malware embedded in it, or was malware itself. Remember that "free mp3" downloads are usually either illegal (i.e., pirated), dangerous, or both.

Try another factory reset, but before you do it, go to Settings>Backup & Reset, and uncheck Automatically Restore. Now do the factory reset, and immediately after the Setup Wizard, go to the Play Store and stop any app from automatically installing. If the problems persist, then the malware probably installed itself to the system root, which can be difficult to get rid of. You'd have to reinstall the firmware, using either Samsung Kies, Samsung Smart Switch, or Odin: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...interface.html
    02-25-2016 02:58 PM