I first tried deleting apps that may have been causing for the lag, and also cleared the cached memory/data on the phone. With no success I reset the settings on the phone. After this happened, I factory reset the phone to only have the same problem of freezing/lag. The home button and sleep button are frequently unresponsive as well as the menu and back buttons on the bottom.

One thing that may be of note is that the phone does not have a stylus in it as I lost it while biking a while ago.

So I guess my question is there anything else I can try to get the phone back to normal speed, or should I go for a Note 4?
    06-24-2016 07:36 PM
    I would try to backup any important data and do a factory data reset and don't install any apps to see if you still have the same problem
    06-24-2016 09:13 PM
    I first tried deleting apps that may have been causing for the lag, and also cleared the cached memory/data on the phone. With no success I reset the settings on the phone. After this happened, I factory reset the phone to only have the same problem of freezing/lag. The home button and sleep button are frequently unresponsive as well as the menu and back buttons on the bottom.

One thing that may be of note is that the phone does not have a stylus in it as I lost it while biking a while ago.

So I guess my question is there anything else I can try to get the phone back to normal speed, or should I go for a Note 4?
    Factory data reset worked wonders on my note 3. And I just started fresh, also you can get a stylus from eBay I have multiple ones as back ups.
    06-29-2016 06:59 AM