Deleted video files reappear; Video files moved to phone disappear

Danijor

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
I have a Samsung Note 3 with an 64gb SD card. Ever since I got it, I have recorded movies and tv shows on my computer and then transferred them to the phone for viewing while traveling. In the last couple of months, I've started having a recurring problem that I cannot find the solution to. First of all, when I delete the files after viewing them (either directly from my phone, or through Windows Explorer on my computer), they always reappear. For a few minutes I have the space back, but then suddenly the files return and I've lost the space again. In addition, the opposite is happening. When I move new files over to the phone from the computer, they appear in the directory for a short while (both when viewing on the computer and on the phone) but then they disappear. So it almost seems like the card is not allowing me to make changes to it any more. Nothing has changed in my procedure, which worked beautifully until now. Could it be an Android update? I have deleted all new apps that I installed in the last couple of months, just in case one of them was causing a problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am just biding my time until the new Note comes out this fall :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc