Hello! So I lost my phones in the toilet yesterday so it's not that strange that my phone is acting weird. I managed to pick it up rather quickly (like a second) and had a case on it so it wasn't wet inside when I opened it but some water did surely get inside somewhere.

The phones seemed to work like normal and everything seemed fine until I noticed that I got no sound from Spotify, youtube and chrome and other apps. Alarms works, ringing works. If I call someone I can't hear anything and they can't hear me. But if i put on the speaker, it's all good, I can speak and i hear the other person. It also works with corded headphones, but no sound with wireless headphones. So I don't know what's going on nor how to fix it.

Someone got some advice or tips? Appreciate it
    08-11-2016 10:38 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Chances are that the earpiece speaker and the primary phone mic were damaged by the water exposure. Regarding the media sound--go to Settings>Sound, and make sure the Media volume is turned up.

See this guide about water damage: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...e-got-wet.html. Unfortunately, there may not be much you can do to fix it.
    08-11-2016 07:53 PM