note 3 reboots for no reason

Modestas1

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
my phone random reboot itself, all of the time this 2 happens time, phone was locked, and i heard vibration and i see samsung galaxy note 3 logo on screen and loading samsung logo, why itself reboot? now for this day second 2 times , before was reboot itself ughhh i cant remember but 2017-06-04 , maybe battery fault? i dont know, i dont wanna waste money for centre shop. because i dont wanna repair this phone. of course wifi always scanning off - unchecked , passpoint unchecked, everything in wifi additional settings is unchecked. no matter that is unchecked and checked. PHONE STILL KEEPS RESTARTING FOR NO REASON. Hmm, my phone screen crack, from face front camera, but since yesterday i had no issues with reboots , yesterday started. i do wipe data factory reset, cache clear, and reinstall software lollipop. dont helped. so where the reboot problem? i dont used sd card now. when i put sd card no corrupted phone still reboots 30 times per day. from now.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does this also happen in Safe Mode? If so, then it's probably a hardware issue, either with the Power button or the motherboard. You could try a new battery, but what you're describing doesn't sound like the battery.

Fulani Filot

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if this will help but it's worth a try since I also use a Samsung Galaxy Note3 SM-N900.

I called up one of the service menus by dialling *#9900#
When the menu appears, select the option circled in red titled "Delete Dumpster/Logcat" and tap "OK" on the little dialogue box that appears in the middle of the screen.

Next, restart your phone immediately. I hope it helps; in my case it helped on the different modules of Samsung press (Galaxy Core, Galaxy Grand Prime and Galaxy Note3) but their issues were lesser than what you described on your phone. In any case I'm going it's worth a try.

Dial *#9900# to call up that menu. Immediately you type the last character (the # sign), the phone will launch the service menu.
71c9f52e0d0f2ee68788740aa48a1dee.jpg
e62e113e7af8a2f52613949945f40c24.jpg

Fulani Filot

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
i dont have money to buy new N3
I understand, even I don't...mine is fairly used. There are risks in buying fairly used ones though (mine has a GPS antenna fault; the GPS works but can't lock on due to antenna glitch), but insisted in buying it fairly used and intend to buy another fairly used one that's without glitches.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1