So a Galaxy Note 3 was run over and now has the black screen with the wifi indicator still blinking, the message alert still alerts, the back, forward, on and off buttons still blink, still vibrate.

We have been told the phone is repairable for about 200 bucks.

We have learned that we can download the photos, contacts, etc to the computer BUT in having the phone repaired, is there any way to delete photos we would not want viewed by anyone repairing the phone??
    08-20-2017 06:08 PM
    I'm sorry to hear about your phone... I assume the 'WiFi Indicator' is the LED Notification light (there's no external 'WiFi' indicator on this phone...or any phone I know of). If the phone is still turning on and just the screen won't turn off, you can connect it to a computer via USB and delete all media you need removed from the phone.

If connecting to a computer is not possible, but the phone is still connecting to WiFi or mobile network, you can try to remotely wipe it either through Google Play's Device Manager or Samsung's FindMyPhone (provided you logged in using your Samsung account and didn't de-activate remote controls).
    08-20-2017 06:31 PM