hey i cannot intall messenger apk from google play, its error, cant installed messenger even when i installed from apk pure i updating from gplay messenger i cant update, because cant install update i dont know why, other apps downloading and installing, but Messenger not, Lite messenger, facebook, snapchat installed succesfully. But messenger not, i read the same situacion mine note3 and other people with the same problem on android 5 lollipop note 3 samsung, cant install messenger or update from google play.. wipe cache,clear data dont help why cannot install messenger from gplay? other apps installed perfect
    07-20-2019 01:55 PM
    You are running a very old and outdated phone with equally old and outdated software. I think that's your problem for this, and your other thread about Snapchat. It's simply not compatible with current apps.
    07-20-2019 04:06 PM
    because note 3 with 5 lollipop?
    07-21-2019 02:54 AM
    You are running a very old and outdated phone with equally old and outdated software. I think that's your problem for this, and your other thread about Snapchat. It's simply not compatible with current apps.
    when i installed previuosly apk snapchat stickers opens and dont opens program info on note3
    07-21-2019 02:55 AM
    when i installed previuosly apk snapchat stickers opens and dont opens program info on note3
    Older versions of those apps may very well be compatible (if you can find one that isn't infected with malware), but current versions not so much. What you're trying to do is like trying to play a current top game on a pc from twenty years ago. There's a limit to what your phone is capable of doing.
    07-21-2019 07:28 AM
    Older versions of those apps may very well be compatible (if you can find one that isn't infected with malware), but current versions not so much. What you're trying to do is like trying to play a current top game on a pc from twenty years ago. There's a limit to what your phone is capable of doing.
    what does it mean infected with malware? i dont know is infected phone when i buy or not infected i reinstall fw from sammobile
    07-21-2019 09:12 AM
    what does it mean infected with malware? i dont know is infected phone when i buy or not infected i reinstall fw from sammobile
    What I mean is unless you can find legacy versions of those apps from the developer or other trusted source, you could get something that's been modified to have malware embedded into it. This is most common with pirated apps, but can also be a risk with free apps found on random apk sites.
    07-21-2019 12:41 PM
    Developers can change the API target at any time as well. When they do that, your phone won't be able to install the app in question.
    07-22-2019 07:26 AM
    Developers can change the API target at any time as well. When they do that, your phone won't be able to install the app in question.
    tell me more, because i dont understand please explain
    07-22-2019 09:26 AM
    What I mean is unless you can find legacy versions of those apps from the developer or other trusted source, you could get something that's been modified to have malware embedded into it. This is most common with pirated apps, but can also be a risk with free apps found on random apk sites.
    nope i installed from en up to down. or aptoide but when i installed from en up to down site, it messenger apk name was on screen could not load settings but not messenger name its shows could not load settings as a program apk name when i installed, and the app its different on the top write please try again and could not load settings app name was stopped so i unninstal messenger app but the name of the app was COULD NOT LOAD SETTINGS Wtffff
    07-22-2019 09:30 AM
    that is not malware, because en up to down i downloaded 1000 times previuosly apks on devices. and nothing see like this program name was shows "could not load settings" but no messenger name my phone malware??? virus?? i reinstalled 4 times firmware. but still i cant install messenger update or download from google play, and the pop up shows touchwiz stopped every day!!! about 5min and goes off, and again again 5min error started show again
    07-22-2019 09:33 AM
    nope i installed from en up to down. or aptoide but when i installed from en up to down site, it messenger apk name was on screen could not load settings but not messenger name its shows could not load settings as a program apk name when i installed, and the app its different on the top write please try again and could not load settings app name was stopped so i unninstal messenger app but the name of the app was COULD NOT LOAD SETTINGS Wtffff
    I haven't used either of those sites, but they wouldn't have the virus scanning abilities of Google Play. Apps are uploaded by users, not the developers, so there's no verification of what you get. I'm also willing to bet you were downloading current versions of those apps, not older ones.

But in the end, my advice is the same. Way past time for a new phone.
    07-22-2019 10:00 AM
    I haven't used either of those sites, but they wouldn't have the virus scanning abilities of Google Play. Apps are uploaded by users, not the developers, so there's no verification of what you get. I'm also willing to bet you were downloading current versions of those apps, not older ones.

But in the end, my advice is the same. Way past time for a new phone.
    i had a s5 neo and a5 2016, and note3, on s5 , and a5 2016 updated messenger perfectly no error.
    07-22-2019 10:55 AM
    tell me more, because i dont understand please explain
    The API level is the version of Android. Developers can change what version of Android will work for the app. So say, Facebook, can alter the app to stop working on Lollipop.
    07-24-2019 08:50 AM
    i had a s5 neo and a5 2016, and note3, on s5 , and a5 2016 updated messenger perfectly no error.
    Different devices, different version of Android. These devices don't apply to your situation.
    07-24-2019 08:56 AM