02-22-2017 07:47 AM
928 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    I bought that case, but will be returning it. I love the look, but it creaks when I use it. Like it's to loose on the sides. I don't want dirty getting in there and scratching my metal. Also, it is minimal protection

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-27-2014 04:01 PM
    I like it for the reason you don't, it's minimal. The creak is there, but it's not bothersome to me. I guess some folks are more sensitive to things like that than others. If you read the reviews, you'll see that the responses are very polarized on it, some hate the minimal design and/our the fact that if you squeeze in on the sides it does creak, while others (like me) find it to be almost the perfect case. I got in 3 cases so far, and I hate the other 2. I'm waiting on #4,but already think that this one I have on now is going to be the keeper.

Hated, but not as much as the next one. Just to thick and hard to get in and out of pockets with.

Hated, couldn't ever actually get the phone into it. I was about to revert to using screw drivers to try and pry the corners up over the glass, but I just gave up on it.

Waiting on this one, and will likely keep it for special occasions like hunting, camping, motorcycle dual sport riding and other rough activities.
    10-27-2014 04:11 PM
    Super Shieldz? Tempered glass or just a film type of screen protector?
    10-27-2014 08:14 PM
    It is tempered glass. I posted a couple pictures of it. I am super satisfied with it!!
    10-27-2014 08:25 PM
    Is that a tempered glass? Link where to purchase?
    Supershieldz Tempered Glass Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | eBay

It fits perfectly. And price is perfect too..
    10-27-2014 08:27 PM
    Tempered glass.

here some pic.
    Tempered Glass Screen Protectors - Post #487 - XDA Forums
    10-27-2014 08:27 PM
    I bought that case, but will be returning it. I love the look, but it creaks when I use it. Like it's to loose on the sides. I don't want dirty getting in there and scratching my metal. Also, it is minimal protection

Have you tried the Spigen Tough Armour? IMO, it is better than that one, plus it has a kickstand.
    10-27-2014 08:29 PM
    Am waiting on gadget Guard black ice.
    10-27-2014 11:35 PM
    I'm very tempted to buy the super shields , However I have broken past phones on drops where the impact was very near the edge. That alone makes me want edge to edge coverage. That super shields is priced right and otherwise looks pretty nice!
    10-28-2014 07:24 AM
    I'm very tempted to buy the super shields , However I have broken past phones on drops where the impact was very near the edge. That alone makes me want edge to edge coverage. That super shields is priced right and otherwise looks pretty nice!
    When I first ordered the SuperShieldz, back in Sept, they cancelled that shipment and told me they had to retool for the curved/rounded edges of the Note 4. IMO, nothing is going all the way to those edges on the Note 4, and if they do, that is going to be quite a price tag.. However, to each their own.

IMO, the Note 4 still looks super good to me, that gap doesn't bother me, I rather have that gap, and knowing I got glass protection, then no gap, and no protection. BTW, I sold my Note 3, in which a case and tempered glass kept it new like for 12 months.. Hoping to go the same way with the Note 4, and be ready to sell when the Note 5 comes.
    10-28-2014 12:08 PM
    IMO, the Note 4 still looks super good to me, that gap doesn't bother me, I rather have that gap, and knowing I got glass protection, then no gap, and no protection. BTW, I sold my Note 3, in which a case and tempered glass kept it new like for 12 months.. Hoping to go the same way with the Note 4, and be ready to sell when the Note 5 comes.
    My Note 3, with Spigen tempered glass, is now being used by my wife. My Note 4 has a Spigen tempered glass protector, and like all the others, doesn't quite cover the whole screen. But like you, I have no problem with that. It looks and works fine.

But, I'm curious - when you sold your Note 3, did you remove the tempered glass protector? If so, how difficult was it to remove?
    10-28-2014 12:18 PM
    I just got my iloome Felx Shipped. Will show you guys how it turns out when it arrives !
    10-28-2014 12:33 PM
    I just got my iloome Felx Shipped. Will show you guys how it turns out when it arrives !
    Really I can't even find where to order it from.
    10-28-2014 12:41 PM
    He probably bought the original 9h protector that was defective and chose to have iloome send him the flex model when it became available. Right now iloome doesn't even list the Note 4 on their website but according to what another poster said it 's supposed to be available tomorrow. I'm looking forward to someone that installed one posting the results. I believe that is the first screen to become available that was redesigned to fit correctly (only covers the flat portion) and doesn't leave a halo. I sure hope so because I need to find a screen protector.
    10-28-2014 01:00 PM
    I removed mine. I sent it back to Verizon on Edge & didn't want to give them anything extra. It was super easy to peel off. Just lifted a corner gently and whole thing came off perfect.

10-28-2014 01:21 PM
    It doesn't fit the Note 4, I checked before attempting to install it. Just returning it.
    10-28-2014 02:46 PM
    My Note 3, with Spigen tempered glass, is now being used by my wife. My Note 4 has a Spigen tempered glass protector, and like all the others, doesn't quite cover the whole screen. But like you, I have no problem with that. It looks and works fine.

But, I'm curious - when you sold your Note 3, did you remove the tempered glass protector? If so, how difficult was it to remove?
    Yup, I took it off to show the buyer that they were getting a Note 3 that rivals a brand new one. I had a spare temp screen protector, but couldn't find it. So, when it took it off, very easy, just a little lift up and it came off. I gave it to the buyer too.
    10-28-2014 03:41 PM
    So I have one of those Grenade covers. The plastic is very hard and sharp edges, easy to hold onto but you need lumberjack calluses on your hands for a comfortable fit.
    10-28-2014 03:54 PM
    Im gettingthe shields. . I see micro scratches appearing. . Nuh uh!!!
    10-28-2014 04:16 PM
    Galaxy Note : PRODUCTS : iloome

This is the iloome 8h flexible screen protector that supposedly was redesigned to fit the flat part of the screen without a halo.

I'm probably going to be one of the first guinea pigs. I'm just waiting to see if it shows up on Amazon for $3 less on iloome's page.
    JawjaBill likes this.
    10-28-2014 07:12 PM
    Galaxy Note : PRODUCTS : iloome

This is the iloome 8h flexible screen protector that supposedly was redesigned to fit the flat part of the screen without a halo.

I'm probably going to be one of the first guinea pigs. I'm just waiting to see if it shows up on Amazon for $3 less on iloome's page.
    Ordered.
    sidearm likes this.
    10-28-2014 07:31 PM
    I m so through... I ordered mines about 3 weeks ago... It was coming from China😳😩😫😱 finally came today only to realize it's the wrong size... It's for the note but not the 4! The description definitely said note 4...the seller cannot read and comprehensive English... Or maybe they list it wrong... Anywho I had to request a refund... Now I have 3 protector Thts worthless!!. I m so steamed...
    10-28-2014 07:42 PM
    Mines are explosive devices.
    10-28-2014 08:10 PM
    Yes, I ordered one too. Let's hope that since iloome knew there was a problem with their original 9h protector this flexible 8h one works.
    10-28-2014 08:17 PM
    Is mime going to make a proper glass for the Note 4?
    Yes. They have been listed as "out of stock" since a week before release day. I wrote an email and they replied saying they will be fully stocked when ready and it will be halo free.

NOTE 4,, GO BIG OR GO HOME!
    10-28-2014 08:24 PM
928 ... 1213141516 ...