02-22-2017 07:47 AM
928 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    for me I just let the expert install my screen protector, if there is a HALO or something went wrong with the installation, they replaced it right away with no charge on me
    11-04-2014 06:49 AM
    I'm using the spigen film, not glass, but not bad. Works for now.
    11-04-2014 07:34 AM
    I have the iCarez on my note 4. Went on easy and has not lifted on the corners. Covers most of the screen. Looks much better than the glass with halo. Very happy with it so far.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-tapatalk_1415115392563.jpg   Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-tapatalk_1415115386516.jpg  
    11-04-2014 10:37 AM
    Iloome still has small halo in top left but has not started to lift

11-04-2014 11:52 AM
    Iloome still has small halo in top left but has not started to lift

That's where I had it and then it started to lift
    11-04-2014 12:37 PM
    Will we ever get a decent tempered glass screen protector for the Note 4?
    11-04-2014 12:44 PM
    Imagine the dilemma people will have with the note 4 edge

11-04-2014 12:54 PM
    I'm terrible at installing these things, can never get them on straight!!!
    11-04-2014 01:27 PM
    I'm terrible at installing these things, can never get them on straight!!!
    Use the "hinge tape method" (skip to 2:15).
    monsieurms likes this.
    11-04-2014 01:41 PM
    Yes, but early adopters have their issues. We should go to sleep, come back in 90 days.
    11-05-2014 06:42 AM
    Kinda bummed to hear about the iloome corner lifting issue some people have encountered. I was ready to purchase it but I'll just wait a bit more.
    11-05-2014 08:08 AM
    Still no lift on the iloome for me

11-05-2014 09:51 AM
    Got my iloome yesterday. Here are my initial thoughts:

its a tiny bit too small. I couldnt have gotten it lined up any better and there are still tiny itty bitty parts of the viewing screen left uncovered in a couple places.
    no trouble at all with corner lifting
    That being said, there is a tiny halo, probably half a millimeter thick or about the width of your fingernail on the left hand side and top and bottom sides, a halo about half that wide on the right hand side and a decent halo in the corners. Again I couldnt have gotten it lined up any better.
    The halo is not on the viewing screen, only on the tiny black border that goes all the way around the screen.

All that being said, I am going to keep it because I am tired of messing with it.
    11-05-2014 10:30 AM
    Based on 6 people here and on the xda forums installing their iloome flexmates and only one not having a lifting or a halo problem I'm not even going to try installing mine. I ordered the iCarez film protectors to use until a glass one that fits properly without a halo is available. If that ever happens.
    11-05-2014 10:47 AM
    Based on 6 people here and on the xda forums installing their iloome flexmates and only one not having a lifting or a halo problem I'm not even going to try installing mine. I ordered the iCarez film protectors to use until a glass one that fits properly without a halo is available. If that ever happens.
    I also order the icarez after I didn't have any luck with the iloome flex.. I will get the icarez tomorrow and let everyone know how that went. Also I have been trying to get iloome to answer my E mails about getting a return address so I could send back the Flex but they are not answering my emails
    11-05-2014 11:30 AM
    I just sent iloome another email myself about returning the Flexmate. If they don't respond I'll initiate a credit card chargeback. I'll also post when/if they do respond. I didn't even open my package. You may want to try contacting them through their website as I did get a response from them that way about a shipping delay.

As far as the iCarez I'm getting mine tomorrow too. Several posters including at least one with pictures (I forget if it was here or on xda) have successfully installed them.
    11-05-2014 11:50 AM
    I did send them a E mail in fact I sent them 4 E mails and still no answer I will give them till today if I don't get a E mail from them then I will call my bank
    11-05-2014 12:26 PM
    I am really disappointed in iloome shipping these defective flexmates. They had to know they were defective before they started shipping them and on top of that supposedly the flexmate was revised and to be the replacement for their defective 9h glass protector. Very poor performance on iloome's part and their lack of communication to return the item is disconcerting as well. You'd think they don't realize people are posting on forums about their actions.

With that said I'm also highly disappointed that Samsung chose a screen that thusfar has been impossible to buy a glass protector that fits properly. With all of these glass protector brands that don't fit properly it has got to be the design of the screen that's causing the problem.
    11-05-2014 12:37 PM
    Well I couldn't wait to hear from iloome so I called my bank and they stop payment and refunded my money back to my account. The thing that gets me is that iloome made a screen protector for the iPhone 6 but couldn't make one for the note 4? And the screen protector that came with my outterbox was 100 times better than this iloome junk... I'm just waiting for the icarez to come in tomorrow
    11-05-2014 12:57 PM
    I did get an email from iloome several hours after I contacted them through their website. They're telling me to put it on and if I don't like it I can still return it but of course after having seen the results I have zero interest in wasting my time doing that. So I don't think I'll have any problem getting a refund. I am quite surprised they would ship protectors that don't fit properly a second time after pulling their 9h glass protector from the market for the halo problem.
    11-05-2014 04:14 PM
    Bear Motion arrived today. Way better than ZeroLemon--cutouts nicely designed. It seems the equal, at least, of the Spigen and it was considerably cheaper. I've yet to see one of the 3 I've tried that has edges remove all hints of bubble. There's always this "margin" that just doesn't seem to change around the whole. That said--the margins are not the viewable screen. Seems well made, thin but tough. It should perform well. Important point--combined with a nice case (Spigen Tough Armor) it makes the margin issues and typical failure to cover all of the screen less important. I'm set for the moment. If something resembling Nirvana arrives, great, but this is pretty good, price was right. Obsession over. For the moment.
    11-05-2014 04:34 PM
    I hear you. I'm waiting for my iCarez film protectors to arrive tomorrow and I'm done with the glass protector issue until somebody posts a picture of one that fits properly without a halo. And it doesn't seem like that will happen anytime soon.
    11-05-2014 04:41 PM
    I'm just going to stick with my built in protector case until there are better glass ones. I appreciate all the guinea pigs who saved me some money for now!

11-05-2014 04:45 PM
    Guys, do NOT buy the Nillkin tempered glass protector for Note 3 ... i spent 35€ on it and it turned out to be almost half an inch too short and quite a few millimeters too narrow... on top of that no matter how cleanly you apply on the phone, an air bubble gets trapped under the edges...
    11-05-2014 05:13 PM
    I know that a few people on the forum have had bad luck with the new iloome flex protector, but I've had mine on now for more than one day and no halo effect. I was very careful about the placement (also lucky) and used two very good lens cleaners (Eclipse and Perosol) to clean the screen to remove any residual oils. So far it looks great and is very thin so it's hard to see. The only negative is the edges are a little sharp, but I guess that can't be avoided.

Prior to this I had the Spigen Crystal protector and for a low cost option, it's also not too bad.

11-05-2014 07:21 PM
928 ... 1617181920 ...