Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
The screen edges on the Note 4 are rounded! Not sure how a glass screen protector would look. A case might cover the edges.

Note that in this Spigen that was hyperlinked above, too, it is advertised as "rounded edge."

Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector, Spigen® [Most Durable] Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector Glass **NEW** [Glass] [GLAS.tR SLIM] Rounded Edge with Chip Resistant - Most Durable Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014) - GLAS.tR

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I tried a tempered glass screen on my Note 3 and found the glare to be very irritating. Ended up going back to an inexpensive screen protector. If someone came out with an anti glare tempered glass protector, I would go for it.

Posted via Android Central App

I said that very same thing this morning. The matte anti glare on my N3 works great. Now I can't stand the glare on others' screens. Ugh...

Posted via the Android Central App

zen0s

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Spigen removed their Glas.tr SLIM from their main website and amazon store... I'm guessing this is due to Note 4's rounded edges? I actually placed pre-order these, I wonder what's going to happen to my order? It's so annoying since they are not answering any of the emails... only gets automated replies saying they are busy and they will get back to me as soon as they can... smh

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I guess they are working on adjusting the Screen Protector? it is definitely annoying!

Spigen removed their Glas.tr SLIM from their main website and amazon store... I'm guessing this is due to Note 4's rounded edges? I actually placed pre-order these, I wonder what's going to happen to my order? It's so annoying since they are not answering any of the emails... only gets automated replies saying they are busy and they will get back to me as soon as they can... smh

Most likely. This 2D Glass is probably new to Spigen and all the rest too.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

JawjaBill

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I have had the pleasure of using Mime on my my last few phones with great success.

... teleported via my Galaxy Note 3

Devy Raj

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Guys...
I think you all are jumping in this tempered glass for N4 too early. I owned Original N4 from Korean. I tried a few tempered glass in Sunway Piramid and found it not too good in covering the edges. I discovered the N4's edge are curve comparing to straight N3's edge.

So, I am not sure if my N4 from Korean is going to be different than N4 Malaysia. But I hope my sharing info gives some insights to you.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Guys...
I think you all are jumping in this tempered glass for N4 too early. I owned Original N4 from Korean. I tried a few tempered glass in Sunway Piramid and found it not too good in covering the edges. I discovered the N4's edge are curve comparing to straight N3's edge.

So, I am not sure if my N4 from Korean is going to be different than N4 Malaysia. But I hope my sharing info gives some insights to you.

Then why use 2D Glass? Is there an advantage? I'd rather be safe than have 2D...

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I am a firm believer in the CLONE tempered glass screens. The one my Note 3 has been flawless for 11 months.
About 2 weeks ago, I order a couple off Ebay.. This one was $5.99 for the Note 4.. This the reply I got back from the seller regarding the edge of the Note 4.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Customer
We would like to inform you that your order is scheduled to ship in Oct-13 because we just found out the note 4 has a Curved screen. So the film will not lay down correctly. We are making a correct one right now. The correct one will be instock on Oct-13.

Please let us know if you want to wait or cancel this order? we apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO, can't be that with a stick. The seller found out that the glass was different, and told the their customers that they are RETOOLING to make the glass fit the curved/rounded edges of the Note 4.. This glass is only going for $6.99
Supershieldz Tempered Glass Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | eBay

SirMakoto

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Then why use 2D Glass? Is there an advantage? I'd rather be safe than have 2D...

If you are referring to 2.5D, it means rounded edges on the glass, so you won't get that scraping feel when rubbed across it. Also, any screen protector that states "curve protect" on their listing would mean that the edges are curved, which the note 4 and iPhone 6 are, the old galaxy S3 too.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I just got this in the mail today.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3949285

I actually got the last one Amazon had in stock when I ordered it. As I have no Note 4 to install it on, I can't attest to the fitment but it came in a nice hard plastic case with all the things needed to install (alcohol swab, microfiber cloth, alignment stickers, dust stickers). This has the rounded edges, and is perfectly clear.

I had the Spigen glasTr slim on my Note 3 and it has been great. As they didn't have this in stock for the Note 4 I wanted to make sure I had something on there from day one. We'll see how the fitment and durability are, but for $9.99, couldn't go wrong as opposed to the $39.99 I paid for my Spigen. I'll post back after I put it on next Fri.

Sent from my SVF14N16CXS using Tapatalk

TizenGears

May 6, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the tip... maybe most of the tempered glass right now are first generation, they are manufactured right away before the N4 was release..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy