02-22-2017 06:47 AM
928 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    Where the hell is the Bodyguardz Pure with the Crown for the Note 4? What Gives?
    04-17-2015 09:45 PM
    I have the Zagg and it has a halo and I keep thinking I'm gonna go up to the AT&T store and have them install a BodyGuardz, which is halo-free, but it seems like such a wasteful thing to do when the Zagg is otherwise without flaw.
    Where do you see that that the Bodyguardz Pure is halo free?
    04-18-2015 07:39 AM
    I keep seeing halo. What is that?

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-18-2015 12:15 PM
    I keep seeing halo. What is that?

It's a perimeter around your glass screen protector that does not sit flush against the slightly curved glass of the phone.

Generally it's just not aesthetically pleasing.

04-18-2015 03:21 PM
    It's a perimeter around your glass screen protector that does not sit flush against the slightly curved glass of the phone.

Generally it's just not aesthetically pleasing.

Oh ok. Thanks.

04-19-2015 12:19 AM
    Okay you guys, I know this is about screen protectors. I didn't put my Bessmate glass screen protector on yet, so I can't tell you how it is. The Samsung case works fine.

But....see the picture I posted of the pink armband? It covers my whole arm. I would rather not take it out of the case, and so far the Amazon reviews I have read say the armbands are too big for women. Have you found an armband that is good?
    04-19-2015 05:01 PM
    So.. after reading all 35 pages, there is still no answer..
    Dusty Morrow likes this.
    04-19-2015 06:03 PM
    So.. after reading all 35 pages, there is still no answer..
    Haha!! I know how you feel, i have been following this thread for quite a while, trying to determine which one i should get. I was sold on the Icarez brand, because it seem to standout with people, and the no halo was the most important thing for me. Then i saw the reply that said the icarez scratches easily, so i am at a stand still again smh lol!
    04-20-2015 12:58 PM
    Haha!! I know how you feel, i have been following this thread for quite a while, trying to determine which one i should get. I was sold on the Icarez brand, because it seem to standout with people, and the no halo was the most important thing for me. Then i saw the reply that said the icarez scratches easily, so i am at a stand still again smh lol!
    That was me, ha. If you don't mind the fine scratches noticeable under certain lighting, then go for the ICarez. I just think tempered glass should be scratch free. Also, the upper right corner cracked when I tried to remove it. See pic. I don't think there's a perfect tempered glass out there that is under $40.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-1429555081004.jpg  
    Dusty Morrow likes this.
    04-20-2015 01:38 PM
    I think I'm just gonna go with the Zagg..
    04-20-2015 01:42 PM
    About my Bessmate. Super easy to apply. You just drop it on, basically, no pushing bubbles out. I had to take it off and put it back on, it was slightly off center, and I am picky. It caused a bubble, but then I lifted it and gently dropped it on, and the bubble was gone. No halo. The edges are rounded, so even though it doesn't go exactly to the top or sides, it doesn't get in the way and isn't intrusive. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 10.
    Dusty Morrow likes this.
    04-20-2015 05:50 PM
    So you don't have any halo on the iloome?
    No halo, just one corner slightly peeled off from my phones heat when I upgraded tip Lollipop. Barely a sliver. Would be completely halo free if I waited a day or two to upgrade, but also shows the iloome's vulnerability to heat
    mak916 likes this.
    04-21-2015 01:33 AM
    The BodyGuardz glass screen protector with The Crown is now available for pre-order:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protectors by BodyGuardz

The reviews for the iPhone 6 version have been very good.
    04-21-2015 08:16 AM
    The BodyGuardz glass screen protector with The Crown is now available for pre-order:

Interesting. But I wonder if it'll be compatible with any of the SGN.IV cases?
    04-21-2015 09:11 AM
    Interesting. But I wonder if it'll be compatible with any of the SGN.IV cases?
    They say it is compatible with "some" cases, but they do not have a list of the ones that work with it.
    Neo_ii_Droid likes this.
    04-21-2015 09:23 AM
    They say it is compatible with "some" cases, but they do not have a list of the ones that work with it.
    I may have to give it a go 'round when it becomes available and see if it'll work with the specific cases I have.
    tsells likes this.
    04-21-2015 09:33 AM
    About my Bessmate. Super easy to apply. You just drop it on, basically, no pushing bubbles out. I had to take it off and put it back on, it was slightly off center, and I am picky. It caused a bubble, but then I lifted it and gently dropped it on, and the bubble was gone. No halo. The edges are rounded, so even though it doesn't go exactly to the top or sides, it doesn't get in the way and isn't intrusive. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 10.
    Cool, i went with this one. I figured for the price, i would not be too upset if it doesn't work out.
    04-21-2015 09:52 AM
    Cool, i went with this one. I figured for the price, i would not be too upset if it doesn't work out.
    Let us know if you like the Bessmate. The only issue I can see being a problem is dust and gunk getting in between the screen protector and the case. But even with just a case, you get gunk between the screen and the case, so it's not that much different with the screen protector. And the rounded edges are really nice.
    04-21-2015 09:56 AM
    Thank you, i will! Can you confirm that even with the phone on it's brightest setting, there is no halo?
    04-21-2015 01:43 PM

For $50 though?
    04-24-2015 02:25 AM
    For $50 though?
    $45 is expensive, but there are coupon codes around for 15% or 20% off.
    And the Crown (by itself) is $16.95 if you previously bought their screen protector (but you need to supply proof).
    04-24-2015 06:35 AM
    I just received the BodyGuardz Screen Protector and Crown. The screen protector is great. It was super easy to install and there is no halo.
    The Crown is also really nice EXCEPT it does not stay down completely around the home buttons (see arrows). I have contacted customer support and I am waiting a reply.

04-25-2015 10:34 AM
    Is the raised part by the home button caused by the screen not fitting right? or defect in the design?

Have you tried to fit the phone with crown in any cases? Do you see that as not a possibility now?

optimistic about this. You ordered from Bodyguardz site?
    04-25-2015 11:48 AM
    Is the raised part by the home button caused by the screen not fitting right? or defect in the design?

Have you tried to fit the phone with crown in any cases? Do you see that as not a possibility now?

optimistic about this. You ordered from Bodyguardz site?
    I ordered directly from BodyGuardz. I believe that the raised part of The Crown is due to a defect in the design. (Or the adhesive on the Crown is not strong enough in that one area, but I am not sure.) The actual screen protector is fantastic, and the way that you install it is "idi0t proof"!
    I am pretty sure that almost all cases will fit with it as The Crown is almost flush with the edges of the phone. The Tech 21 Case fits just fine with it.
    Brian Kenny likes this.
    04-25-2015 01:58 PM
    unfortunately that fitment problem was going to be one of my main concerns. hopefully if it is a manufacture defect, they'll replace the whole unit. I don't see myself spending $50 to get something that doesn't fit flush.
    04-25-2015 02:43 PM
928 ... 3334353637 ...