02-22-2017 06:47 AM
928 ... 3435363738
tools
    Anyone who does buy the Crown. Please post your findings with this. Also pictures with case fitting. Appreciated!
    04-25-2015 03:02 PM
    unfortunately that fitment problem was going to be one of my main concerns. hopefully if it is a manufacture defect, they'll replace the whole unit. I don't see myself spending $50 to get something that doesn't fit flush.
    I agree. I have already asked them to replace The Crown piece, but have not heard back from them yet. If that doesn't work then I will probably ask for a refund. (Although the screen protector by itself is really good.)
    04-25-2015 03:16 PM
    I just received the BodyGuardz Screen Protector and Crown. The screen protector is great . . . EXCEPT it does not stay down completely around the home buttons (see arrows). I have contacted customer support and I am waiting a reply.

http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps3edacc11.jpg
    Oh, that's no bueno! Eagerly awaiting BGz response. Please let us know when you do.

The discount coupon that is on BGz website is the tool's name used to drive nails.
    04-25-2015 07:30 PM
    $45 is expensive, but there are coupon codes around for 15% or 20% off.
    And the Crown (by itself) is $16.95 if you previously bought their screen protector (but you need to supply proof).
    So wait, their screen protector doesn't have a halo? So theoretically, if we already have a case that should cover up the parts that the crown would? Is their protector tempered glass?
    04-26-2015 08:56 PM
    So wait, their screen protector doesn't have a halo? So theoretically, if we already have a case that should cover up the parts that the crown would? Is their protector tempered glass?
    It is tempered glass, and so far there is no halo (or none that I can see with The Crown attached).
    I'm not sure that a case would completely cover the space that the Crown covers. The strange thing with the Crown is that it has stayed in place even though it is not completely adhered around the home button. And it's been taken in and out of my pocket multiple times.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-20150426_211236.jpg  
    looking4birds#CB likes this.
    04-26-2015 09:17 PM
    I agree. I have already asked them to replace The Crown piece, but have not heard back from them yet. If that doesn't work then I will probably ask for a refund. (Although the screen protector by itself is really good.)
    UPDATE: Bodyguardz responded by offering a full refund or a Crown replacement. I like the screen protector so much that I asked for a Crown replacement. Hopefully the replacement will do better (but I'm not too optimistic).

04-28-2015 06:51 PM
    . . . almost all cases will fit . . . The Crown . . . The Tech 21 Case fits just fine with it.
    So I take it that you have the Tech21 Case on with the Crown and perceive no fitment issues?
    04-28-2015 09:01 PM
    So I take it that you have the Tech21 Case on with the Crown and perceive no fitment issues?
    That is correct.
    Neo_ii_Droid likes this.
    04-28-2015 09:03 PM
    UPDATE: Bodyguardz responded by offering a full refund or a Crown replacement. I like the screen protector so much that I asked for a Crown replacement. Hopefully the replacement will do better (but I'm not too optimistic).

sounds good, hopefully the same problem doesn't occur this time around. please update with new photos whenever you get it installed. I'm on the fence about ordering it. the crown would definitely be a nice addition to the wireless charging back cover.
    04-29-2015 12:55 AM
    sounds good, hopefully the same problem doesn't occur this time around. please update with new photos whenever you get it installed. I'm on the fence about ordering it. the crown would definitely be a nice addition to the wireless charging back cover.
    From all that I've read, the curve of every Note is different causing varied results with every screen protector. I just saw someone post on XDA that this screen protector has a Halo on his phone, while mine is completely halo-free.
    The good news is that Bodyguardz' customer support is excellent and will give a refund if the screen protector is not right.

Brian Kenny likes this.
    04-29-2015 07:01 AM
    Two weeks later I am in love with the Bessmate. It's a better glass screen protector than the ones I have had with other phones. I clean fingerprints off with the cloth I use for my eyeglasses. I haven't had to wash the screen yet.
    05-06-2015 01:01 PM
    So, the fingerprint functions still work with these thick screen protectors?
    The tempered screen makes it even easier to use finger print because it makes your finger slide just on top of the scanner making it recognize your finger faster
    05-16-2015 12:21 AM
    Hey folks. I have been using this tempered glass for a week now, no halo, no fine scratches (as of yet), and it was very easy to put on. It comes in various colors, I chose the gold one for my white N4. The best thing is that it actually covers the whole screen, edge to edge! I had ICarez before, and there were fine scratches from the S-Pen.

Coolbo Beautiful Phone Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N9100 (Gold) by Coolbo http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RO50OEQ/...cUvbUpU4432292
    05-17-2015 07:49 PM
    Here are pics of the Coolbo tempered glass I have installed a week ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-1432085698603.jpg   Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-1432085712854.jpg   Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-1432085726564.jpg   Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-1432085739294.jpg   Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-1432085751124.jpg  

Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-1432085769004.jpg  
    Neo_ii_Droid likes this.
    05-19-2015 08:36 PM
    Nice!
    Sammuel1973 likes this.
    05-19-2015 09:46 PM
    on the amazon link u linked, the picture shows cut holes on the buttons, but thats not the case on your screen protector ?
    07-02-2015 04:39 AM
    on the amazon link u linked, the picture shows cut holes on the buttons, but thats not the case on your screen protector ?
    Not sure what you mean, but there are 4 cut out holes: 3 small upper holes, speaker grill, and of course the home button. I hope I answered your question.
    07-02-2015 07:57 AM
    Not sure what you mean, but there are 4 cut out holes: 3 small upper holes, speaker grill, and of course the home button. I hope I answered your question.
    i mean at the bottom beside the home button. On the amazon pictures there are two holes for the buttons
    07-02-2015 09:14 AM
    i mean at the bottom beside the home button. On the amazon pictures there are two holes for the buttons
    I see what you mean now. The pic on Amazon is incorrect, no cut holes to the left and right of home button. As you can see from my own pics, they are for the back button and menu button; only visible when these 2 buttons are lit up. Fyi if you do end up buying this temper glass protector, make sure no moisture or air pocket gets underneath it during installation cuz it will not stick; I had to request a free replacement after 2 wks. Imo, it is the best now, no halo and it truly covers edge to edge.
    07-02-2015 10:00 AM
    I see what you mean now. The pic on Amazon is incorrect, no cut holes to the left and right of home button. As you can see from my own pics, they are for the back button and menu button; only visible when these 2 buttons are lit up. Fyi if you do end up buying this temper glass protector, make sure no moisture or air pocket gets underneath it during installation cuz it will not stick; I had to request a free replacement after 2 wks. Imo, it is the best now, no halo and it truly covers edge to edge.
    thanks. i would love the black one but sadly they dont ship to sweden =(
    07-02-2015 10:19 AM
    Ordered 2 of these Coolbo in black ! Excited to see if it works. Finally edge to edge.
    07-12-2015 04:03 PM
    Sammuel, what kinda case do you use with your Note 4. Any troubles with case fit?
    07-12-2015 04:05 PM
    Sammuel, what kinda case do you use with your Note 4. Any troubles with case fit?
    Spigen from Amazon. No trouble at all. Regarding the tempered glass protector, make sure to use the lint remover stickers that come with it to remove all the lint during installation.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector-1436752974318.jpg  
    1BigAndroidFan likes this.
    07-12-2015 09:06 PM
    1BigAndroidFan , any news with new coolbo screen protectors? pls also share pics when you apply them on your note4. best rgrds.

sent from tapatalk (note4)
    07-14-2015 03:59 PM
    ozgurs,
    Got the Coolbo yesterday in black. The short its awesome so far. Edge to edge protection like we have all wanted. Will post a few pics soon. I tried it with the Note 4 Otterbox commuter case. Didn't work good. Case was making the protector lift of the screen in the middle. Fit issue. Now I went back to an older case the Spigen Ultra Hybrid (air cushioned bumper). And it fits like a glove, screen is so flat and beautiful. Only time will tell how it holds up. So far its WELL worth the money!
    07-15-2015 08:02 AM
928 ... 3435363738