Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

larry0071

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
No, it's a Spigen case from Amazon. No kickstand. Ultra trim and thin, sexy lines, chamfered edge that matches the shiny chamfered edge of your N4 metal frame..... minimalistic goodness at its finest.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, ZeroLemon protector came today. I'm not overly happy with it, in particular because the cut-outs cover some of the sensors instead of cutting out for the sensors. In particular, the front camera sensor is completely covered! This just seems ridiculous to me. Do I want a layer of glass over the sensor? Not really!

larry0071

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Which Spigen case specifically? I'm interested in purchasing it myself.
47fdea180f8e892296f7685c33dcde2c.jpg

larry0071

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I like it for the reason you don't, it's minimal. The creak is there, but it's not bothersome to me. I guess some folks are more sensitive to things like that than others. If you read the reviews, you'll see that the responses are very polarized on it, some hate the minimal design and/our the fact that if you squeeze in on the sides it does creak, while others (like me) find it to be almost the perfect case. I got in 3 cases so far, and I hate the other 2. I'm waiting on #4,but already think that this one I have on now is going to be the keeper.

Hated, but not as much as the next one. Just to thick and hard to get in and out of pockets with.
6ad2f275fab96411d90f3b0c784ea902.jpg

Hated, couldn't ever actually get the phone into it. I was about to revert to using screw drivers to try and pry the corners up over the glass, but I just gave up on it.
995ca3bb1d6422e0c61917493236c69d.jpg

Waiting on this one, and will likely keep it for special occasions like hunting, camping, motorcycle dual sport riding and other rough activities.
3812e38f0af771fc2b527927e58b83e4.jpg

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I bought that case, but will be returning it. I love the look, but it creaks when I use it. Like it's to loose on the sides. I don't want dirty getting in there and scratching my metal. Also, it is minimal protection

Posted via the Android Central App

Have you tried the Spigen Tough Armour? IMO, it is better than that one, plus it has a kickstand.

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm very tempted to buy the super shields , However I have broken past phones on drops where the impact was very near the edge. That alone makes me want edge to edge coverage. That super shields is priced right and otherwise looks pretty nice!

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm very tempted to buy the super shields , However I have broken past phones on drops where the impact was very near the edge. That alone makes me want edge to edge coverage. That super shields is priced right and otherwise looks pretty nice!

When I first ordered the SuperShieldz, back in Sept, they cancelled that shipment and told me they had to retool for the curved/rounded edges of the Note 4. IMO, nothing is going all the way to those edges on the Note 4, and if they do, that is going to be quite a price tag.. However, to each their own.

IMO, the Note 4 still looks super good to me, that gap doesn't bother me, I rather have that gap, and knowing I got glass protection, then no gap, and no protection. BTW, I sold my Note 3, in which a case and tempered glass kept it new like for 12 months.. Hoping to go the same way with the Note 4, and be ready to sell when the Note 5 comes. :)

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
IMO, the Note 4 still looks super good to me, that gap doesn't bother me, I rather have that gap, and knowing I got glass protection, then no gap, and no protection. BTW, I sold my Note 3, in which a case and tempered glass kept it new like for 12 months.. Hoping to go the same way with the Note 4, and be ready to sell when the Note 5 comes. :)

My Note 3, with Spigen tempered glass, is now being used by my wife. My Note 4 has a Spigen tempered glass protector, and like all the others, doesn't quite cover the whole screen. But like you, I have no problem with that. It looks and works fine.

But, I'm curious - when you sold your Note 3, did you remove the tempered glass protector? If so, how difficult was it to remove?

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
He probably bought the original 9h protector that was defective and chose to have iloome send him the flex model when it became available. Right now iloome doesn't even list the Note 4 on their website but according to what another poster said it 's supposed to be available tomorrow. I'm looking forward to someone that installed one posting the results. I believe that is the first screen to become available that was redesigned to fit correctly (only covers the flat portion) and doesn't leave a halo. I sure hope so because I need to find a screen protector.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I removed mine. I sent it back to Verizon on Edge & didn't want to give them anything extra. It was super easy to peel off. Just lifted a corner gently and whole thing came off perfect.

Posted via the Android Central App