Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
My Note 3, with Spigen tempered glass, is now being used by my wife. My Note 4 has a Spigen tempered glass protector, and like all the others, doesn't quite cover the whole screen. But like you, I have no problem with that. It looks and works fine.

But, I'm curious - when you sold your Note 3, did you remove the tempered glass protector? If so, how difficult was it to remove?

Yup, I took it off to show the buyer that they were getting a Note 3 that rivals a brand new one. I had a spare temp screen protector, but couldn't find it. So, when it took it off, very easy, just a little lift up and it came off. I gave it to the buyer too.

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
So I have one of those Grenade covers. The plastic is very hard and sharp edges, easy to hold onto but you need lumberjack calluses on your hands for a comfortable fit.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy Note : PRODUCTS : iloome

This is the iloome 8h flexible screen protector that supposedly was redesigned to fit the flat part of the screen without a halo.

I'm probably going to be one of the first guinea pigs. I'm just waiting to see if it shows up on Amazon for $3 less on iloome's page.

butterfly210

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I m so through... I ordered mines about 3 weeks ago... It was coming from China😳😩😫😱 finally came today only to realize it's the wrong size... It's for the note but not the 4! The description definitely said note 4...the seller cannot read and comprehensive English... Or maybe they list it wrong... Anywho I had to request a refund... Now I have 3 protector Thts worthless!!. I m so steamed...

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I ordered one too. Let's hope that since iloome knew there was a problem with their original 9h protector this flexible 8h one works.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Is mime going to make a proper glass for the Note 4?
Yes. They have been listed as "out of stock" since a week before release day. I wrote an email and they replied saying they will be fully stocked when ready and it will be halo free.

NOTE 4,, GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Put on my Supershieldz glass protector today. There is the halo effect on all sides of the protector, extremely disappointed there isn't a perfect one yet. Oh well, this will do until there is one!

_MG_1928.jpg_MG_1932.jpg

Dennis Warwick

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Just installed a new Bear Motion tempered glass screen protectorand it's awesome.

When the first batch was in stock they were selling for $8.99 shipped via prime. Looks like they are restocking right now. Fingerprint scanner still works great. The protector is about 2mm shy from the edges all the way around, but due to the tapered edges of the note 4's factory glass that's as good as any tempered glass protector is going to get.

Someone else mentioned xtremegaurd and I am a huge fan of their traditional membrane style screen protectors. I've never used their tempered glass options so I can't comment there, but the others are great. Pretty much the exact same thing as a Zagg invisible shield but at about 5% of the cost. I've used them for the past 4 years on several different devices. The trick there is to buy them on ebay. Usually about 75% cheaper there then on their own website! Bought a couple of note 4 protectors as backups for $1.99 ea, shipped.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

petereffendy

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Mine is like the white one above my post, it has halo, made in Vietnam...
The black note 4 which has no issue with halo is very lucky to have a flat screen.
I think there's difference in 2.5D screen finish between made in China, Vietnam, Korea Screen.
So some fit, some don't

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site

Ordered this last night for my latest effort...we'll see if it works better than the ZeroLemon. It certainly looks better, with appropriate cut-outs, where the ZeroLemon covers the Camera front sensor---I just think that's a bad idea.

Last edited:

mike1515

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to find the right tempered glass for the note 4. I'm getting the otterbox defender tomorrow. I got the note 4 last week and I've been babying the phone. What's the best one and should I get one?

Posted via the Android Central App

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
i ordered the iloome Flex as welll I had this on my Note 3 and G3...
i have this cheap one from amazon right now.. it works really well surprisingly.. it's not tempered glass but there is no halo and u can barely notice it.. it fits the flat part pretty well!

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
i ordered the iloome Flex as welll I had this on my Note 3 and G3...
i have this cheap one from amazon right now.. it works really well surprisingly.. it's not tempered glass but there is no halo and u can barely notice it.. it fits the flat part pretty well!
How was the feel of the Flex? Is is slick like the tempered glass?

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk