Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
No, not at all. but its not glass, its a thin H3 plastic protector. It's the same kind I've had since my Note 2, though, (although the Note 2 has an oleophobic coating). I wanted to go with glass, but with all the issues glass protectors are having, these work just fine. Although, as soon as Spigen brings out an oleophobic version, I'm going to upgrade to that.

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Yes, I have that one. It fits great, covers everything. Im still hoping for a glass protector, but I am definitely not going without anything.

swade8

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
How bad was the Zagg?
Really bad, first I asked about the halo effect, they said "nope, it won't happen", well. .... it did. Interesting thing though, I called zagg, and talked to their CS rep, and she said I was the first to call in that complaint. She said they make an HD version and for $15 they can send one if I send the $40 one in to them I boughtfrom Best Buy. I said, no thanks, I'll return this and wait till spigen releases their version that does work. She did however confirm that the original zagg doesn't work, but didn't know if the HD version did or not.

Even when I went back to BB the guys there, couldn't believe how bad it had looked with the halo effect.

TizenGears

May 6, 2014
Visit site
for me I just let the expert install my screen protector, if there is a HALO or something went wrong with the installation, they replaced it right away with no charge on me

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the iCarez on my note 4. Went on easy and has not lifted on the corners. Covers most of the screen. Looks much better than the glass with halo. Very happy with it so far.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• tapatalk_1415115392563.jpg
    tapatalk_1415115392563.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 73
  • tapatalk_1415115386516.jpg
    tapatalk_1415115386516.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 71

eao1991

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Kinda bummed to hear about the iloome corner lifting issue some people have encountered. I was ready to purchase it but I'll just wait a bit more.

BennyBlanco99

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Got my iloome yesterday. Here are my initial thoughts:

its a tiny bit too small. I couldnt have gotten it lined up any better and there are still tiny itty bitty parts of the viewing screen left uncovered in a couple places.
no trouble at all with corner lifting
That being said, there is a tiny halo, probably half a millimeter thick or about the width of your fingernail on the left hand side and top and bottom sides, a halo about half that wide on the right hand side and a decent halo in the corners. Again I couldnt have gotten it lined up any better.
The halo is not on the viewing screen, only on the tiny black border that goes all the way around the screen.

All that being said, I am going to keep it because I am tired of messing with it.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Based on 6 people here and on the xda forums installing their iloome flexmates and only one not having a lifting or a halo problem I'm not even going to try installing mine. I ordered the iCarez film protectors to use until a glass one that fits properly without a halo is available. If that ever happens.

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Based on 6 people here and on the xda forums installing their iloome flexmates and only one not having a lifting or a halo problem I'm not even going to try installing mine. I ordered the iCarez film protectors to use until a glass one that fits properly without a halo is available. If that ever happens.

I also order the icarez after I didn't have any luck with the iloome flex.. I will get the icarez tomorrow and let everyone know how that went. Also I have been trying to get iloome to answer my E mails about getting a return address so I could send back the Flex but they are not answering my emails

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon