Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I went with the BodyGuardz. The rep at AT&T applied it and got a single little piece of dust under it. I'm seeing if I can live with that. Otherwise, it's fantastic.

from the IV

I also have the BodyGuardz Pure from AT&T store. Rep applied it and I have almost no halo at all.

Posted via the Android Central App

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Pics of BodyGuardz Pure glass:

Attachments

• 5500.jpg
    5500.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 192
  • 5498.jpg
    5498.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 191
  • 5502.jpg
    5502.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
No cutouts, right?
Not sure what you mean by cutouts but here is my picture at 5 days.

174a6362d7ee54d046d1cc0eb3e82885.jpg

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello to everyone at AC & Happy Holidays! 🎅🎅🎅Just thought I'd throw this out there for anyone who may have got a new device for XMAS or is looking for a good deal on quality screen protectors. Zaag is having a 48 hr Sale for a Buy 1 Get 1 Free on their screen protectors. I tried their HDX Protector for my white Note 4 & it's fantastic! I also got the BOGO deal, which they offered on Black Friday. Enjoy the sales while they last!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

azBuddah

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
just put on the iloome flex, so far happy. Pics are the best in the world. Also got the Otterbox Defender, right now using the screen protector that came with it and the iloome, to see if it works out running both.

Attachments

• iloom4resized.jpg
    iloom4resized.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 68
  • iloome1resized.jpg
    iloome1resized.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 67
  • otter2resized.jpg
    otter2resized.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 67
  • otter3resized.jpg
    otter3resized.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 64

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
just put on the iloome flex, so far happy. Pics are the best in the world. Also got the Otterbox Defender, right now using the screen protector that came with it and the iloome, to see if it works out running both.
Is the iloome flex a glass or is it a screen protector??

Sent not from just an oversized phone but my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Whoa!! Where has this been? Have I been living under a rock? Reviews, Halo?

Scroll up to post 757 and 758. No halo. Some negative reviews early on kept me from trying and after all others had halo I gave it a shot. Iloome flex glass is the best glass option now IMO. If you don't need glass, Zagg HDX would be next best option. My experiences with iloome customer service have been great so far. Ordered through Amazon.

iloome Galaxy Note4 / Note 4 ScreenMate Flex Flexible Glass 8H Hardness Premium Screen Protector with Oleophobic Coating by iloome http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NB9ET2W...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4149251

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Scroll up to post 757 and 758. No halo. Some negative reviews early on kept me from trying and after all others had halo I gave it a shot. Iloome flex glass is the best glass option now IMO. If you don't need glass, Zagg HDX would be next best option. My experiences with iloome customer service have been great so far. Ordered through Amazon.

iloome Galaxy Note4 / Note 4 ScreenMate Flex Flexible Glass 8H Hardness Premium Screen Protector with Oleophobic Coating by iloome http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NB9ET2W...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4149270

Thanks my friend. This may have just gave me new hope. Lol

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
A while back there were more posts about the iloome Flexmate lifting in all 4 corners after install than there were forum members that successfully installed it. And it was the version iloome released after they pulled their original glass protector because of haloing. For that reason I sent mine back without even trying it.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I love the BodyGuardz so far.

Haalycyon, can I ask what type of case you have & where you got it?? I like the flip covers, (espec. in white) but been having a hard time finding any flip covers with a secure closure that DOESN'T affect the screen/SPen. So, I've still been using the S View cover with the Spigen magnet attached (It's the only 1 I've found that doesn't interfere.) Thanks!

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Won a Facebook contest for iloome and got a 40% off coupon code. The flex was $20 minus the discount so I paid $12. I've had the spigen clear up until this point waiting to find the best option. Hope I'm as lucky as the others who have had clean installs with no halo. I guess we shall see.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Haalycyon, can I ask what type of case you have & where you got it?? I like the flip covers, (espec. in white) but been having a hard time finding any flip covers with a secure closure that DOESN'T affect the screen/SPen. So, I've still been using the S View cover with the Spigen magnet attached (It's the only 1 I've found that doesn't interfere.) Thanks!

It is a Tech21 Classic Shell Wallet. I got it at T-Mobile. I like the protection it gives. Funny enough I don't see it on Tech21's website in black.