Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

There is no adhesive on the actual display area and some cases will cause the display to bow up in the middle and become unresponsive.
The adhesive is only on the top, bottom and very thin sides. Once the sides pop loose, dust and junk will get under the screen and look like crap.

I returned mine after having it for only 2 days.

andrewg13

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
ICarez glass 0.15mm has no halo or lift. Comparable to iloome screenmate flex but without the corner lift issue some have experienced. I'll post pics when I get my other phone.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4
I second the icarez. Just switched from a bodyguardz to the icarez. It's a bit more tacky than the Bodyguardz. It's much thinner, coverage is much better and no halo. I had to switch my spen tip to the white one to get more smoothness otherwise i love it. Since it is so thin i wonder how well it will protect compared to the bodyguardz. I think it will protect against scratches just fine. Dont know about impacts.

Last edited:

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I second the icarez. Just switched from a bodyguardz to the icarez. It's a bit more tacky than the Bodyguardz. It's much thinner, coverage is much better and no halo. I had to switch my spen tip to the white one to get more smoothness otherwise i love it. Since it is so thin i wonder how well it will protect compared to the bodyguardz. I think it will protect against scratches just fine. Dont know about impacts.
Thanks, I want to order one, but which one on Amazon?

Attachments

• 1424368397075.jpg
    1424368397075.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 1424368417982.jpg
    1424368417982.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 105

prodigeek

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
A thinner tempered glass would be better so the tempered glass edge can flex to adhere properly over the edge of the screen. Forget those tempered glass having thickness of .2mm to .3mm

thetaylor310

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Halo, halo...

Before i made a decision on buying a 9H screen protector, i was seeing lots of user reviews of how the halo would appear post-install and how the protector itself didn't cover 100% of the front surface. However, since i'm not in the States and i don't have the luxury of buying new protectors at every whim, i had to make a decision. i bought one from Pleson for 9 bucks

Yup, halo appeared immediately after install and yup, it doesn't fully cover the front... but it did its job last night. i was at a subway station and was taking out my phone out of my pocket when some girl bumped into me and knocked my phone of my hands. Must've been about 2~3 feet of distance, but the phone fell flat on the face. If it weren't for my halo-ed protector, i might've had a different night

If any of y'all are feeling generous, i'll gladly accept any unwanted protectors ;) haha

Last edited:

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Yep. Get the .15mm one.
Thanks to you and everyone else, I got the thinner of the two from ICarez, and yup...no halo. However, it seems to attract more dirt, lint, and dust than the other tempered glass I used that has a halo. I am keeping this one though. 😃

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Going to buy the Galaxy Note 4 soon, found a tempered glass for it online just want to know other brands that you might know that is much better compared to the one I am interested to,

Im interested in purchasing the TechPro Tempered Glass Screen Prote
Amazon.com: TechPro Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Premium Real Tempered Glass Screen Protector with HD Clarity. 8-9H Hardness. Rounded Edges. 1 Pack - Retail Packaging (2013 version): Cell Phones & Accessories

TechPro is a good one bought one before for my Nexus 6 also planning to buy one for S6 I think, hopefully

wbf22

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Keyzlife... would you mind telling us that case you are using in this pic(#783)? Thanks for all the screen protector help!!

Thanks!

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got an invisible shield glass by zagg. So far no issues. This is my first time ever owning tempered glass screen protector. For $40 it better protect my screen. 😁😁

Posted via the Android Central App

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
^
^
^

Hello The SPCS Guy! Just curious about the privacy screen protector you have. On the display, has it darkened enough that the brightness level needs to be turned up?

The SPCS Guy

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
^
^
^

Hello The SPCS Guy! Just curious about the privacy screen protector you have. On the display, has it darkened enough that the brightness level needs to be turned up?

It's just right for me. No need to turn it up or down @ this level:
IMG_0123.jpg

What case is that
Posted via Nexus 6

Here is the Spigen® [ALUMINUM BUMPER] Galaxy Note 4 Case: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4342558

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463