Best Galaxy Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
About my Bessmate. Super easy to apply. You just drop it on, basically, no pushing bubbles out. I had to take it off and put it back on, it was slightly off center, and I am picky. It caused a bubble, but then I lifted it and gently dropped it on, and the bubble was gone. No halo. The edges are rounded, so even though it doesn't go exactly to the top or sides, it doesn't get in the way and isn't intrusive. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 10.

godzillinois

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
So you don't have any halo on the iloome?

No halo, just one corner slightly peeled off from my phones heat when I upgraded tip Lollipop. Barely a sliver. Would be completely halo free if I waited a day or two to upgrade, but also shows the iloome's vulnerability to heat

Dusty Morrow

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
About my Bessmate. Super easy to apply. You just drop it on, basically, no pushing bubbles out. I had to take it off and put it back on, it was slightly off center, and I am picky. It caused a bubble, but then I lifted it and gently dropped it on, and the bubble was gone. No halo. The edges are rounded, so even though it doesn't go exactly to the top or sides, it doesn't get in the way and isn't intrusive. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 10.

Cool, i went with this one. I figured for the price, i would not be too upset if it doesn't work out.

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Cool, i went with this one. I figured for the price, i would not be too upset if it doesn't work out.

Let us know if you like the Bessmate. The only issue I can see being a problem is dust and gunk getting in between the screen protector and the case. But even with just a case, you get gunk between the screen and the case, so it's not that much different with the screen protector. And the rounded edges are really nice.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I just received the BodyGuardz Screen Protector and Crown. The screen protector is great. It was super easy to install and there is no halo.
The Crown is also really nice EXCEPT it does not stay down completely around the home buttons (see arrows). I have contacted customer support and I am waiting a reply.

Crown1_zpsa5d63f0e.jpg

Crown2_zps3edacc11.jpg

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Is the raised part by the home button caused by the screen not fitting right? or defect in the design?

Have you tried to fit the phone with crown in any cases? Do you see that as not a possibility now?

optimistic about this. You ordered from Bodyguardz site?

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Is the raised part by the home button caused by the screen not fitting right? or defect in the design?

Have you tried to fit the phone with crown in any cases? Do you see that as not a possibility now?

optimistic about this. You ordered from Bodyguardz site?

I ordered directly from BodyGuardz. I believe that the raised part of The Crown is due to a defect in the design. (Or the adhesive on the Crown is not strong enough in that one area, but I am not sure.) The actual screen protector is fantastic, and the way that you install it is "idi0t proof"!
I am pretty sure that almost all cases will fit with it as The Crown is almost flush with the edges of the phone. The Tech 21 Case fits just fine with it.

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
unfortunately that fitment problem was going to be one of my main concerns. hopefully if it is a manufacture defect, they'll replace the whole unit. I don't see myself spending $50 to get something that doesn't fit flush.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
unfortunately that fitment problem was going to be one of my main concerns. hopefully if it is a manufacture defect, they'll replace the whole unit. I don't see myself spending $50 to get something that doesn't fit flush.

I agree. I have already asked them to replace The Crown piece, but have not heard back from them yet. If that doesn't work then I will probably ask for a refund. (Although the screen protector by itself is really good.)

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I just received the BodyGuardz Screen Protector and Crown. The screen protector is great . . . EXCEPT it does not stay down completely around the home buttons (see arrows). I have contacted customer support and I am waiting a reply.

http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/tt141/tellsells/Crown2_zps3edacc11.jpg
Oh, that's no bueno! Eagerly awaiting BGz response. Please let us know when you do.

The discount coupon that is on BGz website is the tool's name used to drive nails.

godzillinois

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
$45 is expensive, but there are coupon codes around for 15% or 20% off.
And the Crown (by itself) is $16.95 if you previously bought their screen protector (but you need to supply proof).

So wait, their screen protector doesn't have a halo? So theoretically, if we already have a case that should cover up the parts that the crown would? Is their protector tempered glass?

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
So wait, their screen protector doesn't have a halo? So theoretically, if we already have a case that should cover up the parts that the crown would? Is their protector tempered glass?

It is tempered glass, and so far there is no halo (or none that I can see with The Crown attached).
I'm not sure that a case would completely cover the space that the Crown covers. The strange thing with the Crown is that it has stayed in place even though it is not completely adhered around the home button. And it's been taken in and out of my pocket multiple times.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20150426_211236.jpg
    20150426_211236.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 70