Zerolemon extended battery for Note 4

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
So I figured I'll start a thread about the zerolemon for the upcoming Note 4.

For me personally I won't upgrade to a Note 4 unless a Zerolemon is also available. . Love the battery life on those.

Anyways I posted on their Facebook and asked when they're releasing one for the Note 4 and this is their response to me:

"Hi, we are currently working to release a battery/case for the Note 4 in mid October. Keep checking the page for updates!"

That's great news! That'll be exactly when the note 4 will be released. Wonder if they'll keel it at 10,000 mah or increase it a bit? 10,500? Lol

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Wow! That's awesome. I would have thought it would be 3 to 6 months before they had a battery to ship.

Giving up my ZeroLemon 7000mAh battery on my S3 was going to be the single hardest thing to do when getting a new phone.

Having the pace of mind to go a full day or 2 if needed without concern for charging had been awesome, liberating.

I'm glad ZeroLemon is on the ball with the Note line. My guess is that they have been so successful with Samsung devices that they could not afford to ignore it.

Did you ask about the Note Edge too or just the Note 4?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Wow! That's awesome. I would have thought it would be 3 to 6 months before they had a battery to ship.

Giving up my ZeroLemon 7000mAh battery on my S3 was going to be the single hardest thing to do when getting a new phone.

Having the pace of mind to go a full day or 2 if needed without concern for charging had been awesome, liberating.

I'm glad ZeroLemon is on the ball with the Note line. My guess is that they have been so successful with Samsung devices that they could not afford to ignore it.

Did you ask about the Note Edge too or just the Note 4?
Sorry I only asked about the note 4 not the note Edge. For me I'm not very interested in the Edge. But others asked and they said they have no time frame for the note Edge.

I agree with you too. If they didn't plan on releasing one for the note 4 I don't think I can leave the Note 3 and it's Zerolemon. . But I'm not surprised they're on the ball with the note 4. According to Zerolemon's website, the note 3 version was one of their best sellers .

I do feel bad for the LG G3 owners who wanted a Zerolemon. They were scheduled to be released August 30 but is now delayed due to production issues...

Last edited:

McLovin2

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm also in the Note 4 and ZeroLemon camp. I'd prefer to get and Edge but without a Zerolemon battery this is going to be a deal breaker. I've heard people say ZeroLemon will not do a battery for the Edge because of the difficulty with ZeroLemon's design and the Edge's unique curved side screen. That's a shame because I really wanted an Edge.

taxiron1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Looks like a great product, but to me the added bulky case is a bigger distraction than having to recharge before days end. Especially since the Note 4 will get a 50% charge in 30 minutes.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm also in the Note 4 and ZeroLemon camp. I'd prefer to get and Edge but without a Zerolemon battery this is going to be a deal breaker. I've heard people say ZeroLemon will not do a battery for the Edge because of the difficulty with ZeroLemon's design and the Edge's unique curved side screen. That's a shame because I really wanted an Edge.

It's amazing that we would chose a phone based on an extended battery but, I'm in your camp too. I use the ZeroLemon 7000mAh battery with my Samsung S3 and can't imagine not having it (all day, 2 day battery life).

Hopefully the fast charging really works as promised but there are some times when you just can't get to a charger or wall outlet when you need it. I guess this is when you would switch to the "ultra battery saver mode" that the advertise a lot.

Rick Resendiz

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I also am not interested in the note 3 without the extended baterry. good to know its coming a lot sooner than i thought. turns out im also up for an upgrade, so free phone once i sell this note 3!!!!!!!!!!!

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Well I got confirmation from Zerolemon directly that their note 4 zerolemon will be released around Christmas time

Their response to me on their Facebook page

" Hi Michael, the Note 4 battery and case will come out in around Christmas time, we will announce in mean time. :)"

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
mixed messages from ZeroLemon?

From ZeroLemon Saturday::

Hello, we will release our note 4 and note edge batteries by approximately the end of October to mid November. As of yet we do not have a specification of the battery.

Best Regards,
Joey

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
So I figured I'll start a thread about the zerolemon for the upcoming Note 4.

For me personally I won't upgrade to a Note 4 unless a Zerolemon is also available. . Love the battery life on those.

Anyways I posted on their Facebook and asked when they're releasing one for the Note 4 and this is their response to me:

"Hi, we are currently working to release a battery/case for the Note 4 in mid October. Keep checking the page for updates!"

That's great news! That'll be exactly when the note 4 will be released. Wonder if they'll keel it at 10,000 mah or increase it a bit? 10,500? Lol

I don't see why you need so much more battery life on the Note 4 when it's being shipped with the Snapdragon 805 (in NA) which the S5 has. Consumer Reports did an extensive battery test with the S5 and found its battery can hold its charge for 20 hours.

cjb44

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
replaces the stock one with one that is twice as thick so it comes with a new back/case.

I don't mind the thickness, but some people do. Especially on a Note where it will take up alot of space in your pocket.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Zerolemon just posted in Facebook said they're hoping for the release before Christmas time.

1c048aff7fba0221e5d1abc8d61f1dae.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I won't be getting one... I am not usually picky on bulk but man does a zerolemon add some thickness... Like a lot lol... So I won't get one. I ordered a spare battery and charger from Samsung so I should be good.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I won't be getting one... I am not usually picky on bulk but man does a zerolemon add some thickness... Like a lot lol... So I won't get one. I ordered a spare battery and charger from Samsung so I should be good.
I agree it is hideous huge and heavy. I only use it when I go on long road trips or when I'm traveling. Normal daily use I'm stock or use the Anker extended battery, which on the note 3 is "only" 6400 mah vs zerolemon 10k mah, but still enough juice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital