Note 4 What case you going for?

Mad4sax

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
If any one is interested in Urban Armor Case for the note 4:
Jay Jackson (Urban Armor Gear)
Oct 12 15:22

Hi Tom,

Look for the Note 4 composite case to go on sale around the time that the devices start shipping

Kind Regards,
Jay Jackson
UAG Customer Support

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Well since Seidio hasn't released any case images for sure yet, I went ahead and ordered the black/gunmetal Spigen Tough Armor case for $17.99 on Amazon. I also got the Spigen Ultra Crystal screen protectors for $9.99 and the Samsung 64gb SD card for $36.99. Not to bad at all!

If anyone has any links for Seidio cases too I would love to see them. I love my sedio case for my note 2 and I still have the original Spigen Ultra Crystal HD screen protector I put on on launch day. Epic.

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I bought this case.

Galaxy Note 4 Case, Caseology [Dual Layer] Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case [Charcoal Black / Red] Premium Slim Fit Impact Resistant Protective Armor Rugged Hard Galaxy Note 4 Case
Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N4DHV7...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3957702

It's really just my initial case to see if it fits inside the universal wristlet I bought. So I have case --> universal wallet style wristlet --> giant purse.

sillehrabbitz

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I have quite a few cases for my s3 and I tend to prefer the non bulky ones that provide light coverage. However,I loved my otterbox though when I worked childcare. XP I don't really see the need to buy an otter now that I don't work childcare much anymore so...for my first case I got something pretty simple from Spigen since I have heard a lot about their cases on various sites and decided I might as well have at least ONE case since I was ordering screen protectors anyways. I'll probably get more as more come out...I usually get the Samsung flip covers when they are reduced in price later on because I always found the prices ridiculous on those. This is what I ordered:

5165VgtgBRL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I can't decide between the Ringke Fusion case with screen protector, or the Spigen Neo Hybrid case and add screen protector separately.

Can only get 1. I have just a regular white TPU case on my note 2. I love the softer, smooth feel. Any opinions? I can only have 1 of them for now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I can't decide between the Ringke Fusion case with screen protector, or the Spigen Neo Hybrid case and add screen protector separately.

Can only get 1. I have just a regular white TPU case on my note 2. I love the softer, smooth feel. Any opinions? I can only have 1 of them for now.
^^THIS^^
I'm not a fan of TPU because of the amount of lint the cases attract, but seriously looking at the Ringke Fusion in Clear of Smoke Grey.

kludger

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I picked up the Ringke SLIM matte white from ebay, it has already arrived waiting for ATT to deliver my Note4 (white):

Hk3O5ei.jpg
UyRLG3R.jpg

Bad quality pics, my iPhone4 does not do well in low light, really looking forward to the Note4 camera :p

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Spigen slim armor case with the kickstand. Also going to purchase tempered glass protectors from Verizon

Posted via the Android Central App

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Ringke Fusion case ordered. Looks great, covered holes for headphones, charging, etc., and screen protector included. 12 bucks shipped. Can't beat that!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Ringke Fusion case ordered. Looks great, covered holes for headphones, charging, etc., and screen protector included. 12 bucks shipped. Can't beat that!
Same here, but I ordered mine from Ringke's eBay store for $10.99 + free shipping. What color did you get? I went with Gray.

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Going with a Spigen Crystal Clear case, Crystal Screen Protector and the SURFACE Holster. My surface holster worked great with my Spigen Slim Armor on my Galaxy S4, so I hope the Note 4 Surface holster will work with the Crystal Clear case. Otherwise I'll try the DILEX Pro holster. I don't like phones in my pocket.

Note 4 Clear case.jpg
note4_crystal_clear_title.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech