07-21-2015 03:36 PM
983 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Otterbox Defender now available for order
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-17-2014 01:53 PM
    I ordered this one for my White N4...just in time too -- it's gone up about $5 since I ordered it.

I would like to get another case with some color -- those teal/mint cases are calling to me but I'm kinda hesitant about the light color being discolored easily. Hrm.
    fredwardnelson likes this.
    10-17-2014 02:22 PM
    I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid case. Really like the look and fit.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-17-2014 03:23 PM
    Going w this gun metal, body glove satin case. Looks cool and is thin.
    Attached Thumbnails Note 4 What case you going for?-1413578061509.jpg   Note 4 What case you going for?-1413578080588.jpg  
    10-17-2014 03:35 PM
    Im kinda diggin on this one....It looks like it offers good protection and doesnt look too bulky.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=Wf_5Ge4T
    10-17-2014 04:01 PM
    Loving the S view! Window is getting dirty but it's much harder than I anticipated. Coupled with magnets is awesome sauce!
    10-17-2014 04:20 PM
    I received both my phone and my case and I must say that I highly recommend this case. If you're not the type of person who drops their phone a lot and just want a slim, lightweight, nice looking case, this may be a good case for you. It has a matte finish so it is not slippery in the hand at all. It is very, very thin and adds almost nothing but a splash of color to your phone. It does, however, wrap around the edges and creates a small lip so you may lay your phone on the table on its face and not have to worry about scratching the surface. I applied a screen protector and this case does not create any problems with the protector. The holes at the top and bottom are sized appropriately so you will not have problems connecting headphones or plugging in the charging cable. I have only used the case for a while today, but I am very happy with it, especially considering its price tag.

These pictures do not do it justice at all, but they're all I have at this point.

Note 4 What case you going for?-img_20141017_145942.jpgNote 4 What case you going for?-img_20141017_150055.jpgNote 4 What case you going for?-img_20141017_150136.jpgNote 4 What case you going for?-img_20141017_150144.jpgNote 4 What case you going for?-img_20141017_150235.jpg

This is the photo from Amazon:
    Note 4 What case you going for?-ringke.jpg
    fredwardnelson and Honey_184 like this.
    10-17-2014 05:24 PM
    I'm loving the spigen tough armor especially in gunmetal

Got a tempered glass screen protector and no issues with this.

I don't think I'm getting the otterbox defender. From my Note 3 it made the phone even taller.

I'm going to wait for the zerolemon extended battery and case ☺

Yogi217 likes this.
    10-17-2014 09:22 PM

I don't think I'm getting the otterbox defender. From my Note 3 it made the phone even taller.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...0abf6ad077.jpg
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...bfb29d8640.jpg
    I brought the otterbox defender with holster

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-17-2014 09:30 PM
    Loving the S view! Window is getting dirty but it's much harder than I anticipated. Coupled with magnets is awesome sauce!
    I ordered the S View, will have it Tuesday. The magnets worry me though, do they sit on the screen? With the screen being a little raised I'm afraid it will scratch it.
    10-17-2014 09:38 PM

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...0abf6ad077.jpg
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...bfb29d8640.jpg
    That case looks awesome. If I get the 4, that case is in my short list.
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-17-2014 09:39 PM
    I ordered the S View, will have it Tuesday. The magnets worry me though, do they sit on the screen? With the screen being a little raised I'm afraid it will scratch it.
    Honestly it's not as bad as you'd think. It probably doesn't even touch the screen cuz it's tight fitted on the top part. I will say thoughthe little side piece actually attaches to the side of the phone but it doesn't bother me. And I'm VERY particular about my phones.
    Beltelmel likes this.
    10-17-2014 09:46 PM
    I brought the otterbox defender with holster

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4
    Let us know how you like it when you get it. And some pics if possible.
    10-17-2014 09:49 PM
    Really interested to know now much bulk the defender really adds with this device. I had one with an iPhone 4 but that thing is so much smaller than an N4....hardly comparable. Defenders worked OK though at least on that phone. A little surprised at the negative reviews the commuter for the N2 and N3 got. Maybe it is just too much material to retain a good fit over time...just don't know but there were way more negative user reviews than positive user reviews for the commuter.
    10-17-2014 10:03 PM
    If the Defender had a kickstand I'd probably order one but for $70 I may not. $50 or so is what I'd be willing to pay for it. Otterbox is a little too proud of their newly released N4 cases right now. The comparable Seidio case BB sells as their Platinum model is only $35 but they don't have them yet.
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 12:10 AM
    I ordered the Supcase from Amazon.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-18-2014 01:25 AM
    Ordered the supcase unicorn beetle pro. Protection of an otterbox defender at a fraction of the cost.

10-18-2014 04:12 AM
    I plan on removing the built in screen protector and using a tempered glass screen protector.
    10-18-2014 08:29 AM
    I plan on removing the built in screen protector and using a tempered glass screen protector.
    I'd like to see some pics and your thoughts once you get it. I'm thinking of using it for the gym and other activities.
    10-18-2014 08:42 AM
    If the Defender had a kickstand I'd probably order one but for $70 I may not. $50 or so is what I'd be willing to pay for it. Otterbox is a little too proud of their newly released N4 cases right now. The comparable Seidio case BB sells as their Platinum model is only $35 but they don't have them yet.
    Oh I saw those platinum cases at BEST BUY. didn't know they were made by seidio. I had their cases for the Note 3 and it was pretty good. The platinum series looks good too
    10-18-2014 09:25 AM
    The Best Buy that I picked up my Note 4 at only had Samsung S-View cases in stock. This is not the "case/cover that I was wanting at all but I felt like my phone needed some sort of protection. I went ahead and purchased it and I will say I am starting to like it. I never would have thought about getting the S-View, but it's a pretty nice case/cover.
    Beltelmel likes this.
    10-18-2014 09:29 AM
    The Best Buy that I picked up my Note 4 at only had Samsung S-View cases in stock. This is not the "case/cover that I was wanting at all but I felt like my phone needed some sort of protection. I went ahead and purchased it and I will say I am starting to like it. I never would have thought about getting the S-View, but it's a pretty nice case/cover.
    Yes I love mine! The magnets help with keeping it closed. My BB didn't have any cases
    10-18-2014 09:33 AM
    Still waiting on my Verus Iron Shield but here is the Spigen Tough Armor. This is my first of these cases, and I have to say is pretty well made. The tpu is much stiffer than that of some like an Otterbox. I like that because it's not a lint grabber in the pocket like my OB'S have been. It feels well made and looks nice. I wish it had a little more of a front lip for front side drops, but on the flip side it makes the screen feel less restricted which is a nice change. The kickstand clicks in tight, flush and holds the phone up fine. Only change I would suggest would be a little bigger opening for the S-Pen as my finger doesn't fit. Definitely the best value for a case I've ever bought so far!

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk
    mchi5, monsieurms and MRS DIVA like this.
    10-18-2014 10:07 AM
    Still waiting on my Verus Iron Shield but here is the Spigen Tough Armor. This is my first of these cases, and I have to say is pretty well made. The tpu is much stiffer than that of some like an Otterbox. I like that because it's not a lint grabber in the pocket like my OB'S have been. It feels well made and looks nice. I wish it had a little more of a front lip for front side drops, but on the flip side it makes the screen feel less restricted which is a nice change. The kickstand clicks in tight, flush and holds the phone up fine. Only change I would suggest would be a little bigger opening for the S-Pen as my finger doesn't fit. Definitely the best value for a case I've ever bought so far!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...324f56435d.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...f904ab93bf.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...1deb5bb4d9.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...529c73c179.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...2f72dabdb0.jpg

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk
    You got the exact same case and color I did, gunmetal. Was gonna post pics of mine too but you're picks are very good.

Yeah its a great case. Slim. Doesn't add too much weight or heft, protects well and looks very high end too. I got my got $13.99 total, shipped. Can't beat that. I doubt I'll buy the otterbox case at all. The OB cases are overpriced to say the least
    monsieurms likes this.
    10-18-2014 10:11 AM
    I had one on my Note 3 s view case and it chipped the bezel. I was pissed since I only has the phone for 2 weeks. I wouldn't use one.

10-18-2014 04:19 PM
983 ... 1213141516 ...