07-21-2015 03:36 PM
983 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    I ordered the Ringke Slim case and I really like the look and feel. It's really slim, covers the entire back and all sides of the phone and has a really premium feel to it. It's hard to explain but it has a soft finish, but does not feel cheap or rubbery.

I also orders a Supcase, but have not received that one yet. I had one on my Note 3 and loved it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-18-2014 04:21 PM
    I've had Seidio Dilex (formerly called Active) cases on Galaxy Nexus, Note 2 and Note 3. This case gives great grip and protection, adds minimally to thickness of the phone, and has a kickstand. I also use it with the spring clip holster and never worry about pocketability.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-18-2014 04:32 PM
    Got my Spigen Neo-hybrid today (yay, hate caseless) and I really like it. Ive always just used basic tpu before but this is nice. Molded/fitted tpu with the plastic (metal looking) that snaps in place over the tpu very well. It actually improved the feel of the power and volume buttons imo. Makes the phone feel more solid and substantial without making it huge. Only have a spigen film screen protector on right niw but they are pretty nice. Once the tempered glass situation clears up I'll grab one of those.
    Do wish the bumper was a bit textured as it is smooth and a bit slick. Only minus so far and its minor.
    10-18-2014 04:36 PM
    So I've spent way too much money on cases already, but now I'm thinking about adding the Otterbox Symmetry to the mix.... To being my case tally to a half dozen...! Haha. And I'm on Verizon and don't even have the phone yet - which probably fuels the obsession...

http://m.otterbox.com/Symmetry-Serie...y-note-4-cases

***Trying to decide between the black or glacier for my charcoal Note 4....

The black would keep the blacked out look going, but I feel like the Glacier might pop - and almost have the feel of the Nexus 5 (with the black face and white back).

Decisions decisions.......... Guess I've always been of the opinion that black phones are "better" for dudes, but really doesn't matter.
    10-18-2014 05:14 PM
    So I've spent way too much money on cases already, but now I'm thinking about adding the Otterbox Symmetry to the mix.... To being my case tally to a half dozen...! Haha. And I'm on Verizon and don't even have the phone yet - which probably fuels the obsession...

http://m.otterbox.com/Symmetry-Serie...y-note-4-cases

***Trying to decide between the black or glacier for my charcoal Note 4....

The black would keep the blacked out look going, but I feel like the Glacier might pop - and almost have the feel of the Nexus 5 (with the black face and white back).

Decisions decisions.......... Guess I've always been of the opinion that black phones are "better" for dudes, but really doesn't matter.
    I'm trying not to go case crazy. I bought way too many for the Note 3, had that for 10 months now they're all useless

Since I'll be upgrading with each new Note that gives my Note 4. Exactly one year lifespan hahah

I will get one to two cases, currently with the spigen tough armor and love it, and then either the Anker extended battery with case and/or zerolemon extended battery and case when they're available. Otherwise that'll be it for me ☺

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk
    10-18-2014 05:17 PM
    I'm serious considering the S-view folio case by Samsung. For those that are rocking this case, what are your pros and cons?

I'm using the spigen tough armor case and love it but my Zagg mirror screen glass screen protector Sucks. I am thinking the S view because I'll still get some screen protection and have the beauty of the stock screen

10-18-2014 05:31 PM
    I have the Spigen Wallet Case. It looks really nice, the stitching on it is really good which is something I always look for in wallet cases. You can search from the Spigen iPhone Wallet Case to read some reviews, it is the exact same product. I think it's cheaper than the ACEABOVE case too.

Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [Stand Feature] Galaxy Note 4 Case Wallet **NEW** [Wallet S] [Black] Premium Wallet Case with STAND Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014) - Black (SGP11147): Cell Phones & Accessories

I wonder which one I should get the spigen or the other case. The other case has the window.
    10-18-2014 05:32 PM
    I'm serious considering the S-view folio case by Samsung. For those that are rocking this case, what are your pros and cons?

I'm using the spigen tough armor case and love it but my Zagg mirror screen glass screen protector Sucks. I am thinking the S view because I'll still get some screen protection and have the beauty of the stock screen

I loooovvveee it. Much more than I thought I would. It makes me kinda sophisticated and high class lol. It really is nice tho. Give it a go! 50% on Samsung website...
    10-18-2014 05:39 PM
    I have the Spigen Wallet Case. It looks really nice, the stitching on it is really good which is something I always look for in wallet cases. You can search from the Spigen iPhone Wallet Case to read some reviews, it is the exact same product. I think it's cheaper than the ACEABOVE case too.

http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Spigen%...cUvbUpU3974628
    Zenus Bohemian M Diary for Galaxy Note3 - Galaxy Note 3 - Smart Phone

waiting on that in the 4 edition to drop but that might be a while.
    10-18-2014 05:40 PM
    Plum red S view case for my white Note 4. Got a 50% off coupon from Samsung for registering my phone on their website. So a $50 case will be $25 before shipping from them. Register your phone on Samsung's website you can get the 50% off accessory under $50 coupon too.
    reesh11 and mchi5 like this.
    10-18-2014 05:42 PM
    While I understand the need for a case, it seems a shame to put such a beautiful phone in a case. Kinda like making my wife wear a burka. You can't appreciate her beauty. I should have purchased an ugly phone so I would not feel so bad about a case. I have never found a case I liked. Before people complain the burka analogy, it was the best I could do.
    iGalione likes this.
    10-18-2014 05:48 PM
    ordered the spigen wallet case but wont ship for a month, ordered a caseology case to come in the meantime.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU3974652
    10-18-2014 05:49 PM
    I loooovvveee it. Much more than I thought I would. It makes me kinda sophisticated and high class lol. It really is nice tho. Give it a go! 50% on Samsung website...
    Do I need a code to get 50% off on Samsung website?

Nevermind, someone answered my question for me above!

10-18-2014 05:50 PM

Yup try those above or in the battery pack thread. Or Google one.
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 05:51 PM
    Yes, Samsung emails it to you after you register the phone.
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 05:51 PM

Yes. You can get a 50% off code by either registering your device at samsung.com or you can look for a code at places like retailmenot. I don't have my N4 yet (I'm with Verizon) so I got a working coupon code from retailmenot.
    10-18-2014 05:53 PM
    While I understand the need for a case, it seems a shame to put such a beautiful phone in a case. Kinda like making my wife wear a burka. You can't appreciate her beauty. I should have purchased an ugly phone so I would not feel so bad about a case. I have never found a case I liked. Before people complain the burka analogy, it was the best I could do.
    So you would rather have your wife wears nothing in public?
    Yogi217 likes this.
    10-18-2014 05:58 PM
    Since people are getting the cases and phones what's the best slim case? I never use cases, but im interested in getting something to add a little protection. This phone is big enough and I'm trying to limit the bulk. Thanks!

10-18-2014 05:59 PM
    Yes, Samsung emails it to you after you register the phone.
    Thanks guys. Just registered my Note 4 thru Samsung. Com. Come on email with code!

Yup just got the code. Sweet!

monsieurms likes this.
    10-18-2014 06:00 PM
    I'm getting the Spigen Slim Armor Case in Metal Slate, very excited to see this case

I got this case in the mail today. It fits perfectly, looks great, and adds protection without much bulk. Great case for the price (14.99 including shipping when I ordered it).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 06:07 PM
    My Spigen case arrived today. It's nice
    First of several I'll probably buy

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU3974715

Rocking the Note 4
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 06:14 PM
    I used my half off coupon to get the S View case from Samsung but as soon as Zerolemon releases their battery case, I'm buying it.
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 06:16 PM
    I used my half off coupon to get the S View case from Samsung but as soon as Zerolemon releases their battery case, I'm buying it.
    Um, are you reading my mind. That's exactly what I'm planning on doing too!

Keltian likes this.
    10-18-2014 06:21 PM
    I also like the s view because you can talk on it with it closed. It prevents getting face grease on the screen lol
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 06:37 PM
    Just ordered S view case from Samsung site. With 50% off came to be $31.33 total. Not bad at all ☺

10-18-2014 06:37 PM
983 ... 1314151617 ...