07-21-2015 03:36 PM
983 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    I also like the s view because you can talk on it with it closed. It prevents getting face grease on the screen lol
    Yeah no kidding. Spoke with my parents earlier today for 10 minutes. My screen was horrible and greasy afterwards. Yuk!!

Can't wait for my S view!

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk
    reesh11 likes this.
    10-18-2014 06:38 PM
    Plum red S view case for my white Note 4. Got a 50% off coupon from Samsung for registering my phone on their website. So a $50 case will be $25 before shipping from them. Register your phone on Samsung's website you can get the 50% off accessory under $50 coupon too.
    you know if you sign into your phone with the samsung account, it auto registers it for you, and provides you with the code less than 5 minutes after, quick little shortcut i noticed when i got the note 3.

so i used my coupon from there (after getting a replacement) and now will use the new one for the fast charging adapter (just picked up a s-view cover, a protective blue bumper case, and a car charger as well
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 06:59 PM
    Got my Spigen Neo-hybrid today (yay, hate caseless) and I really like it. Ive always just used basic tpu before but this is nice. Molded/fitted tpu with the plastic (metal looking) that snaps in place over the tpu very well. It actually improved the feel of the power and volume buttons imo. Makes the phone feel more solid and substantial without making it huge. Only have a spigen film screen protector on right niw but they are pretty nice. Once the tempered glass situation clears up I'll grab one of those.
    Do wish the bumper was a bit textured as it is smooth and a bit slick. Only minus so far and its minor.
    This is the case that I have and I love it. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't go crazy on cases this time with this phone so I was very meticulous with the case I chose. I think I made the right choice. This case is awesome and it didn't cost an arm and a leg. It looks really good and it feels good in the hand. Seems very protective too.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-18-2014 07:00 PM
    I just received my Amazon order. Spigen Air cushioned bumper. $14.99 ..it has an clear backand gray bumber. Not bad, real SLIM!

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-18-2014 07:31 PM
    My Spigen case arrived today. It's nice
    First of several I'll probably buy

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU3975034

Rocking the Note 4
    Several. .? What do you use them for?

10-18-2014 08:17 PM
    I'll try out a few different cases, is what i meant. I usually like a TPU case but I am liking this Spigen!

Rocking the Note 4
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 10:26 PM
    I ordered the Supcase via Amazon. Just got an email that it shipped and will be here tuesday. Too bad I dont have a phone to put in it.
    10-18-2014 10:40 PM
    Yup, the Spigen is really nice. Just got the Spigen Slim Armor in Metal Slate today. Good thing too cuz I dropped my Note today. Zero damage........even the case sustained no damage. Still looks great.

mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 11:32 PM
    Since the note 4 is not waterproof like the s5.. does someone makes a waterproof case for the note 4 ??

Thanks !
    10-18-2014 11:46 PM
    The only manufacturers I know of that make waterproof cases are Seidio with their OBEX case and Lifeproof. But neither have a Note 4 case out yet.

Note 2 via Android Central App
    10-18-2014 11:58 PM
    Since the note 4 is not waterproof like the s5.. does someone makes a waterproof case for the note 4 ??

Thanks !
    Here you go http://m.ebay.com/itm/271621143913?nav=SEARCH
    HwUdoIN and TechNut79 like this.
    10-19-2014 12:34 AM
    For those with the S view cover, would you recommend a screen protector also? I watched a few YouTube videos and they said the inside flap that touches the actual screen is pretty rough, so they were worried about possibly scratching the screen

Is this something that I'd need to worry about?

10-19-2014 12:58 AM
    You guys need to look at the Balllistic cases they are the best. I have tried Otterbox it's junk and I have also tried others like UAG that were good cases but Ballistic has always been the best all around for me.
    pre1561 likes this.
    10-19-2014 01:37 AM
    I work construction so otterbox defender has always been good, im considering though the zerolemon case/battery. 10,000mah is very intriguing lol even if weighs like a brick. If anyone knows of another case/battery with equivalent protection please speak of it because im on the fence with zerolemon.
    Go zero lemon all the way they r the best case battery ever I have the s5 with the 8500 mah battery it weights 11 oz but best protection ever and battery lasts 4 days on one charge that heavy texting and watching YouTube and med use of gaming so about 2 hours a day
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-19-2014 06:31 AM
    I am looking for a wallet case like CM4, but I contacted them and they have no plans to make for Note 4. I like having a case that holds credit cards and ids... Really needs to be able to hold 3.... And not have the front covered. Makes for easy access, easy pictures and a case that looks less like a purse. I ordered a cheap wallet case on Amazon...the purse like ones....black...until I can find or have one made..... Not sure why so many of the good case companies are not on Note 4 bandwagon, but have iPhone 6 plus ones ready

Posted via Android Central App
    10-19-2014 06:56 AM
    For those with the S view cover, would you recommend a screen protector also? I watched a few YouTube videos and they said the inside flap that touches the actual screen is pretty rough, so they were worried about possibly scratching the screen

Is this something that I'd need to worry about?

I'm not using any screen protector with my sview. I'm not sure why people are saying the inside flap is rough, it absolutely isnt. Essentially feels like pressed leather.

mchi5 likes this.
    10-19-2014 06:56 AM
    Naked for me too. I like the look and feel of the back of the phone and don't want to cover it up. All I'm going to do is get a tempered glass shield.
    mchi5 and curney like this.
    10-19-2014 09:34 AM
    The only manufacturers I know of that make waterproof cases are Seidio with their OBEX case and Lifeproof. But neither have a Note 4 case out yet.

Right! Also otterbox. And unfortunately life proof hasn't made cases for any of the previous notes so I doubt they make one for the note 4. I wish they would though.
    TechNut79 likes this.
    10-19-2014 11:05 AM
    Not sure if any one mentioned these yet. I wish they offered a white one

Galaxy Note ® 4 Protective Cover, GRAY
    10-19-2014 11:26 AM
    I got the Verus Thor case for my Note 4. It's a keeper. It is very slim and has a kind of hourglass shape to it so it is very comfortable to hold. I originally got the Spigen Tough Armor case, but it was bulkier and the buttons were harder to push. Plus, the back of the Spigen case got scratched the first day I used it. The Verus Thor case sells on Amazon for $16.99 plus $2.00 shipping. Here are some picks of my case and phone.
    Note 4 What case you going for?-dsc01660.jpg
    dorlisa and DL1991 like this.
    10-19-2014 11:40 AM
    Not sure if any one mentioned these yet. I wish they offered a white one

Galaxy Note ® 4 Protective Cover, GRAY
    If I could afford a Note 4 without regrets I'd get that in blue.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)
    10-19-2014 11:41 AM
    Right! Also otterbox. And unfortunately life proof hasn't made cases for any of the previous notes so I doubt they make one for the note 4. I wish they would though.
    It may have to do with the fact otterbox bought out lifeproof. It doesn't make sense to keep making both brands of cases if they're so similar and now owned by the same company. Just what I'm guessing

TechNut79 likes this.
    10-19-2014 11:55 AM
    Naked for me too. I like the look and feel of the back of the phone and don't want to cover it up. All I'm going to do is get a tempered glass shield.
    If I didn't have little kids who loves to play with my phone I'd totally go naked. But unfortunately I need a strong case and mainly screen protection too

10-19-2014 11:56 AM
    Looking for one with Qi charging built in since I discovered the S view cases DON'T come with it. I love the fast adaptive charging but also love my Qi charger dock on my nightstand. Will wait to see what they come out with for cases with built in receivers.
    10-19-2014 12:06 PM
    It may have to do with the fact otterbox bought out lifeproof. It doesn't make sense to keep making both brands of cases if they're so similar and now owned by the same company. Just what I'm guessing

I didn't know that. Thanks!

mchi5 likes this.
    10-19-2014 12:15 PM
983 ... 1415161718 ...