Note 4 What case you going for?

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

I have the Spigen Wallet Case. It looks really nice, the stitching on it is really good which is something I always look for in wallet cases. You can search from the Spigen iPhone Wallet Case to read some reviews, it is the exact same product. I think it's cheaper than the ACEABOVE case too.

http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Spigen...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3968088

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm still naked with mine... It feels so good in my hand.

At the same time I wouldn't mind protecting it... Haha why can't I have both? :p.

Of course you can have both. I do both. No case most of the time but cased up when my circumstances require extra protection.

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Here's the spigen tough armor in gunmetal. I love it. Looks great, super light. . Pics don't do it justice of the gunmetal. Looks sharp in person!

For $13.99 shipped, this was a great steal! . Now Friday can't come fast enough for my Note 4!

(sorry just noticed first three pics dark!)

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/15/b6ca87be59553f7e329de964aeceb91d.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/15/35e6e162eb852678196aa9e65455881b.jpg

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

We on that same joy ride. My Spigen Tough Armour came today. Oh boy. I had a case just like I had on my Note 3 on my Note 4, but for whatever reason that case wasn't working too well. I had seen the Tough Amrour on Amazon for $12.99 that was preorder. I passed.. However, when my case started to go south, I went back to Amazon, and it was $17.95, I looked elsewhere, and it was a whopping $35.00. I haul it back to Amazon and order the one in Gunmetal.. Oh boy, this thing is sweeeeeeeeeettttt!! Even my orginal Temp Glass is not all that hot, got another one of those coming too.

We on a roll...lol

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Decided to give the S View (and the Spigen magnetic clip) a try. Got the N4 today and will be slapping the case on tonight.
I also have the Spigen Glas. tr Slim glass screen protector but I'm still not sure if I will use it due to some posts saying it will halo.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I got the Spigen Neo in black. I also got the Spigen Tough Armor with kickstand and Spigen Perfect fit. Yes I like Spigen.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I'll be getting the flip cover first. Then I'll get the Otterbox Symmetry I want and I'll have time to look for the Zagg Glass HDX that I've got on my iPhone 6.
I learned a very hard lesson with my SGIII, when I dropped it and shattered the glass.....an Otterbox is the best protection for my devices. Yeah it hides the beauty BUT it keeps the screen from shattering.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox commuter series for note 4 is now ready to be ordered.

Sleek Galaxy Note 4 Case | Commuter Series by OtterBox

I probably would've gone that route had Otterbox been as proactive as Spigen in making models available for viewing a couple of weeks ago. I've generally been of the view---not that I can prove it and some is opinion---that Otterbox makes better cases, but Spigen has more style. In this case, though, the Spigen case that looks pretty similar, as you say, also comes down to $18 and the Otterbox is $49 on their website with no counter offer on Amazon. That's a good deal breaker. :)

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox commuter series for note 4 is now ready to be ordered.

http://m.otterbox.com/Galaxy-Note-4...html?start=2&cgid=samsung-galaxy-note-4-cases

Not sure if I'll go that route. My spigen tough armor is very similar, soft TPU case inside with harder outer shell

In the same boat. Bought the Spigen TA to get by until the commuter was available, now I don't know if I'll even get one. Definitely not for $50. One thing I've noticed though is the OB commuter definitely has a larger lip on the front for front side drops which have happened to me a couple of times. But the lip on the Spigen seems stiffer so it may absorb a larger impact with less compression. Time will tell I guess. If the OB hits sub $30 I might bite but I've got a Verus on the way too so I don't really need it right now.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I probably would've gone that route had Otterbox been as proactive as Spigen in making models available for viewing a couple of weeks ago. I've generally been of the view---not that I can prove it and some is opinion---that Otterbox makes better cases, but Spigen has more style. In this case, though, the Spigen case that looks pretty similar, as you say, also comes down to $18 and the Otterbox is $49 on their website with no counter offer on Amazon. That's a good deal breaker. :)
I agree I may have gone the otterbox commuter route if they came out earlier. But I'm very impressed with the spigen cases and the fact they released it before the note 4 came out. Plus I do feel the otterbox are overpriced. I got the spigen slim armor the second it was available at $13.99 shipped. That's amazing compared to $49.99 for the otterbox commuter

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I agree I may have gone the otterbox commuter route if they came out earlier. But I'm very impressed with the spigen cases and the fact they released it before the note 4 came out. Plus I do feel the otterbox are overpriced. I got the spigen slim armor the second it was available at $13.99 shipped. That's amazing compared to $49.99 for the otterbox commuter

Well, you're talking slim armor--but I got Tough Armor, so we'll see how that works. I may wind up with both. I think on long vacations and the like, I might well prefer the TA even if I decide to generally use the SA. As you say -- $14 shipped, that's not the end of the world.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Dude, you retired the G3??

Why did you retire it and choose the note 4?

fyi, I am doing to the same thing, I think.

Haha yeah. I tend to move through phones pretty quickly. Wasn't anything against the G3, I just sell them after a bit to try something new. Why are you thinking of switching?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol