Note 4 What case you going for?

Searcher61

May 26, 2011
Visit site
While I understand the need for a case, it seems a shame to put such a beautiful phone in a case. Kinda like making my wife wear a burka. You can't appreciate her beauty. I should have purchased an ugly phone so I would not feel so bad about a case. I have never found a case I liked. Before people complain the burka analogy, it was the best I could do.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I loooovvveee it. Much more than I thought I would. It makes me kinda sophisticated and high class lol. It really is nice tho. Give it a go! 50% on Samsung website...
Do I need a code to get 50% off on Samsung website?

Nevermind, someone answered my question for me above!

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Do I need a code to get 50% off on Samsung website?

Nevermind, someone answered my question for me above!

Yes. You can get a 50% off code by either registering your device at samsung.com or you can look for a code at places like retailmenot. I don't have my N4 yet (I'm with Verizon) so I got a working coupon code from retailmenot.

sailador

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
While I understand the need for a case, it seems a shame to put such a beautiful phone in a case. Kinda like making my wife wear a burka. You can't appreciate her beauty. I should have purchased an ugly phone so I would not feel so bad about a case. I have never found a case I liked. Before people complain the burka analogy, it was the best I could do.

So you would rather have your wife wears nothing in public?

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Since people are getting the cases and phones what's the best slim case? I never use cases, but im interested in getting something to add a little protection. This phone is big enough and I'm trying to limit the bulk. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the Spigen Slim Armor Case in Metal Slate, very excited to see this case

I got this case in the mail today. It fits perfectly, looks great, and adds protection without much bulk. Great case for the price (14.99 including shipping when I ordered it).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Keltian

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I used my half off coupon to get the S View case from Samsung but as soon as Zerolemon releases their battery case, I'm buying it.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I used my half off coupon to get the S View case from Samsung but as soon as Zerolemon releases their battery case, I'm buying it.
Um, are you reading my mind. That's exactly what I'm planning on doing too!

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered S view case from Samsung site. With 50% off came to be $31.33 total. Not bad at all ☺

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I also like the s view because you can talk on it with it closed. It prevents getting face grease on the screen lol
Yeah no kidding. Spoke with my parents earlier today for 10 minutes. My screen was horrible and greasy afterwards. Yuk!!

Can't wait for my S view!

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Plum red S view case for my white Note 4. Got a 50% off coupon from Samsung for registering my phone on their website. So a $50 case will be $25 before shipping from them. Register your phone on Samsung's website you can get the 50% off accessory under $50 coupon too.

you know if you sign into your phone with the samsung account, it auto registers it for you, and provides you with the code less than 5 minutes after, quick little shortcut i noticed when i got the note 3.

so i used my coupon from there (after getting a replacement) and now will use the new one for the fast charging adapter (just picked up a s-view cover, a protective blue bumper case, and a car charger as well

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Got my Spigen Neo-hybrid today (yay, hate caseless) and I really like it. Ive always just used basic tpu before but this is nice. Molded/fitted tpu with the plastic (metal looking) that snaps in place over the tpu very well. It actually improved the feel of the power and volume buttons imo. Makes the phone feel more solid and substantial without making it huge. Only have a spigen film screen protector on right niw but they are pretty nice. Once the tempered glass situation clears up I'll grab one of those.
Do wish the bumper was a bit textured as it is smooth and a bit slick. Only minus so far and its minor.
This is the case that I have and I love it. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't go crazy on cases this time with this phone so I was very meticulous with the case I chose. I think I made the right choice. This case is awesome and it didn't cost an arm and a leg. It looks really good and it feels good in the hand. Seems very protective too.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

Nachostacks

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I just received my Amazon order. Spigen Air cushioned bumper. $14.99 ..it has an clear backand gray bumber. Not bad, real SLIM!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara