07-21-2015 03:36 PM
983 ... 3132333435 ...
tools
    I have mine since release i am always flipping my battery and no scratches

Posted via the Android Central App
    Glad to hear that. That's what I have mine in now. I know people are complaining about how slick it is, but I actually think the grip is pretty good.
    10-31-2014 05:21 AM
    Seeing as how I'm forever alone and haven't made a single call with my phone so far, I've decided to use my Spigen tough armor even though it isn't compatible with my VzW note 4. Can't effect my call quality if no one wants to talk to me!
    People still actually talk into their phones? Like actually holding it up to your head? Personally I almost always use bluetooth, either my Jawbone, or the one built into my car. So I'm not really too concerned about the whole case compatibility issue with the Verizon version (which I do have).

Although I am considering modifying my Thor just in case I should ever actually need to talk into it. I'm thinking about just cutting a channel on the inside edge of the TPU from the Verizon mic hole to the hole in the case instead of punching a new hole. I figure a channel 1mm wide, 1mm deep, and 2mm long, should do it. Should be easy enough to do with my Dremel and a small cutter bit.
    Alexander Burnside likes this.
    10-31-2014 05:57 AM
    I've been taking my Note to several different T-Mobiles and Best Buys to try to get my GPS issue fixed, and nearly every rep has commented on my case and asked where I got it. It's the Spigen Slim Armor in mint. It really does look and feel fantastic.
    10-31-2014 11:48 AM
    Hey, anyone with a slim armor, does that case scratch the metal on the phone like spigen capsule case?
    No scratches so far.
    Yogi217 likes this.
    10-31-2014 11:49 AM
    No scratches so far.
    I've been taking my Note to several different T-Mobiles and Best Buys to try to get my GPS issue fixed, and nearly every rep has commented on my case and asked where I got it. It's the Spigen Slim Armor in mint. It really does look and feel fantastic.
    Glad to hear. I have it on now, and I do like the feel of it. I'm sending back the spigen UC case after hearing about it scratching phones.

I'll probably order the Samsung oem case as well.

Can't wait for speck to make a candyshell grip case. By far one of the best cases for a phablet in terms of grip.
    10-31-2014 11:54 AM
    I was given a Spigen Slim Armor as a loaner from a buddy so I had something while I was waiting on a case to come in. That offered so little protection I was afraid to use it. I ordered two cases and they both came in yesterday. The Spigen Tough Armor Case for Note 4 and Otterbox Defender. The Spigen was $19, the Otterbox $50 (but probably $30 once they flood the market). I had an otterbox on my Galaxy S 4 so I was very used to it. I tried to like the Spigen... I really did. I liked the gunmetal color. The kickstand is worthless, I don't use it and I didn't like the way it looked on the case. I also didn't like the feel of the case -- it was very smooth with no texturing whatsoever, like the phone would slip out of my hand. Finally, I just didn't TRUST the case. I trust my otterbox -- I dropped the hell out of my S 4 and had no problems whatsoever. So, yeah, it's a few bux more, but this is a $700 phone to replace. It's worth the extra $30.

It's a LITTLE tiny bit thicker than the Spigen Tough Armor Case for Note 4, but it's what I'm going to stick with . . . and return the Spigen to Amazon.
    10-31-2014 12:21 PM
    Let's see a couple pictures of that bad boy.
    10-31-2014 12:31 PM
    Let's see a couple pictures of that bad boy.
    I'll try to get some pics tonight. I don't have another camera with me at the moment! Or maybe I'll take a bathroom mirror pic here at work .
    10-31-2014 12:38 PM
    Finally got my Nillkin Super Frosted case, and I thought I would share a few of the photos of it. I had gotten this case for my Lumia 1520 on recommendation from Daniel Rubino over at Windows Central, and I was blown away at how fantastically minimal it is, while paying attention to the little things. If you're looking for a slim, minimalist case, for ~$10 you really can't beat it. It even comes with a screen protector that isn't totally garbage. Very well designed, and definitely well worth the price.

Note 4 What case you going for?-img-20141031-wa0003.jpgNote 4 What case you going for?-img-20141031-wa0004.jpgNote 4 What case you going for?-img-20141031-wa0005.jpgNote 4 What case you going for?-img-20141031-wa0006.jpgNote 4 What case you going for?-img-20141031-wa0007.jpgNote 4 What case you going for?-img-20141031-wa0008.jpgNote 4 What case you going for?-img-20141031-wa0009.jpgNote 4 What case you going for?-img-20141031-wa0010.jpg
    10-31-2014 12:47 PM
    I went into my local BB today to check out their case selections. I found a pretty case made by CaseMate for the Note 4, price range was around $28. It was the only case I found for the Note 4 in stock. I went ahead and bought it because it looked really nice, also it looks like it does offer good protection all around. I will try it out on my phone tonight

Note 4 What case you going for?-getdynamicimage-2-.pngNote 4 What case you going for?-getdynamicimage-3-.pngNote 4 What case you going for?-getdynamicimage-1-.png
    DL1991 likes this.
    10-31-2014 12:49 PM
    I went into my local BB today to check out their case selections. I found a pretty case made by CaseMate for the Note 4, price range was around $28. It was the only case I found for the Note 4 in stock. I went ahead and bought it because it looked really nice, also it looks like it does offer good protection all around. I will try it out on my phone tonight

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	getDynamicImage (2).png 
Views:	242 
Size:	176.9 KB 
ID:	144945Click image for larger version. 

Name:	getDynamicImage (3).png 
Views:	241 
Size:	114.6 KB 
ID:	144946Click image for larger version. 

Name:	getDynamicImage (1).png 
Views:	240 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	144948
    Nice, please post some pictures of the phone in this case.
    mjweaver likes this.
    10-31-2014 01:03 PM
    I picked up a Spigen Slim Armor on Amazon for $16. It is pretty close to the Otterbox Commuter in form and function, for about 1/2 the price. It doesn't add a lot of bulk to the phone, which I am pleased with.

Note 4 What case you going for?-galaxy-note-4-spigen-slim-armor-4.jpg
    10-31-2014 01:58 PM
    This is on the truck and out for delivery. Have been waiting on this case for a while. UAG Maverick for the Note 4. Get some
    Attached Thumbnails Note 4 What case you going for?-uploadfromtaptalk1414781871763.jpg  
    felloffthetruck and huntnyc like this.
    10-31-2014 01:58 PM
    This is on the truck and out for delivery. Have been waiting on this case for a while. UAG Maverick for the Note 4. Get some
    Please post some pictures of the white Note 4 in the clear Maverick case.

I ordered the same case and UAG sure drags their @ss sending them out.
    I ordered it for my black Note 4 but now I've switched to white and would love to see what the white looks like in this case.

Should be here tomorrow for me.
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    10-31-2014 02:12 PM
    Please post some pictures of the white Note 4 in the clear Maverick case.

I ordered the same case and UAG sure drags their @ss sending them out.
    I ordered it for my black Note 4 but now I've switched to white and would love to see what the white looks like in this case.

Should be here tomorrow for me.
    Will do, check later on 2nite
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    10-31-2014 03:09 PM
    I know Spigen says their TA kickstand is much more robust with the phone in the case that is how it should be judged. But I could not stand that kickstand while it was here. I could not get over the feeling that eventually even with the phone in the case, that darned thing was still going to end up flopping all over the place.

Alll the cases just posted up are really nice. That Frosted looks terrific especially for somebody that wanted the white N4. It has a nice texture too. All of the white surfaces tend to be a little slick. So some texture in a case over the white N4 is a good idea I think.
    10-31-2014 03:19 PM
    Can you guys who have seen one or have one help me regarding the Supcase for the N4? Do we know if the built in screen protector is maybe just glued in like the Otterbox defender so it can just be taken off? Alternately, do you guys know if the front cover that holds the screen protector can just be left off? It look like such a robust case even without that front piece. However it is clear that the front piece is where the hard polycarb is. So maybe you gotta have it there as a rigid frame for everything else. That would bring me back to maybe just getting that screen protector of if possible.
    10-31-2014 03:46 PM
    Just received my Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for Note 4 - Metal Slate and very happy with it. After all the negative stuff out there concerning the mic port it doesn't seem to affect the sprint version as I tested by barrowing someone's phone at work and the mic was perfectly fine.

Like the look and the fact that it doesn't really add any bulk to the phone.
    butterfly210 likes this.
    10-31-2014 05:17 PM
    VzW customers are the only group that are out in left field or I guess I should see farther out in left field on the mic location. No other US carrier customer should have a problem as the rest are all in the one closer in location.
    10-31-2014 05:39 PM
    Will do, check later on 2nite
    I'll be checking.
    10-31-2014 05:45 PM
    I know Spigen says their TA kickstand is much more robust with the phone in the case that is how it should be judged. But I could not stand that kickstand while it was here. I could not get over the feeling that eventually even with the phone in the case, that darned thing was still going to end up flopping all over the place.

Alll the cases just posted up are really nice. That Frosted looks terrific especially for somebody that wanted the white N4. It has a nice texture too. All of the white surfaces tend to be a little slick. So some texture in a case over the white N4 is a good idea I think.
    They also sell them in black, brown, gold, and red. Almost got the black for the contrast, but decided on white to get the seamless look.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-31-2014 07:58 PM
    Finally got my Verus Iron Shield today. For someone looking for a minimalist case with some drop protection, it's pretty nice. Definitely looks and feels nice. The metal band has a nice finish and feels good in the hand. I don't think it's thick enough for me to use as a daily driver, but for times when I want a slimmer case for a night out or something it's a nice option. The buttons take a little more of a push than my Spigen TA but not bad enough for me to not buy the case. I've never had a Neo Hybrid, but this case looks similar with an aluminum band instead of polycarbonate. It fits on the phone perfectly and all of the cutouts are aligned perfectly. Not bad for the price. I still prefer a rounded side like the slim armor and the otterbox commuter offer. Will probably start with the slim armor and then get a otter when the prices come down a little.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk
    10-31-2014 08:59 PM
    Anyone have a picture of a black note 4 in a gold slim armor?

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk
    10-31-2014 09:00 PM
    Come on TheDonJ77 what to see that white note in the Maverick case.
    10-31-2014 09:55 PM
    Come on TheDonJ77 what to see that white note in the Maverick case.
    Here it is......

10-31-2014 10:55 PM
983 ... 3132333435 ...