07-21-2015 03:36 PM
983 ... 37383940
tools
    I'm planning on getting the Otterbox Defender for mine at some point this month.. I may be one of the few who don't mind bulk if it means maximum protection :P

I've only had my white Note 4 for about 1.5 weeks but I've had an absolute death grip on it whenever I handle it, and I even do things like push doors open, carry things with the right side of my lower body (phone is always in the left pocket). I had no idea how much I roll around and use my lower body for random stuff that results in my pockets getting hit by various things (ex. doors, luggage bags, groceries, seatbelt when I take it off drags across my left pocket if you just let it snap back into position by itself ). So I want a bad *** case so don't have to worry about that stuff.

With the defender from otterbox case I can't tell you how many times I sat on my previous phone, how many times I dropped it, rolled over it, rammed it against things, and my Iphone 4 (last phone) was in prefect condition after 2.5 years besides some scratches on the sides of it. No cracks or scratches ever in the screen and the front bezel portion/back of the phone were immaculate. I'm planning on getting this one : (except my note 4 is the white one.. why is it so hard to find pictures of white note 4's in defender cases @.@ ?)

01-01-2015 05:04 PM
    For those who are on Verizon and interested in the Verus Thor, there are a couple colors that now list Verizon. I contacted them through the contact the vendor link on Amazon and asked them if they offered a Verizon variant for the hot pink one, and they were quick to respond that they do, and asked me to contact them back with the order number so that they would personally ensure that I indeed got the Verizon version, since the description doesn't expressly say that it is Verizon compatible for that color. Looking forward to getting it!
    Just got this in today and can confirm that the hot pink has been modified to fit the Verizon N4. Now, I did contact Verus before placing my order and emailed them my order number with Amazon, (they fulfill the order) so they would make sure that I received they correct one. Excellent customer service and I love the case.

AND I'm happy to also report that my phone survived a tumble from my lap onto concrete protected by the simple TPU case I had on it from Verizon last night. Whew!
    01-06-2015 12:42 PM
    I finally went for the s view case. Very sturdy case. Always thought it would be flimsy. And it actually closes all the way?! I heard the note 3 version would always pop open and would need a latch to hold it in place, but this doesn't. I love it. Feels amazing and looks it too. Doesn't hide the beautiful edges of the note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-07-2015 11:36 PM
    I got 3 UAG's for mine. Black is on it currently, have an unopened Rust in my drawer, and my new daily driver will be the Ice version whenever UAG decides to ship it out to me <_<
    01-09-2015 01:36 AM
    I'm using the S case. Had one on my Note 3 and decided to go with same type of case.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    01-10-2015 11:53 AM
    Started with a spigen slim armor which I liked though a bit slippery. Picked up a tech 21 tactical case which feels really nice and is no more bulky then the slim armor. Also received my Samsung protective case, though less protective than either the slim armor or the tech 21 it is by far my favorite case so far. Fits great, looks good, slim, and does add some protection for the phone. If you are looking for a slim case I highly recommend the Samsung.
    huntnyc likes this.
    01-10-2015 03:23 PM
    Started with a spigen slim armor which I liked though a bit slippery. Picked up a tech 21 tactical case which feels really nice and is no more bulky then the slim armor. Also received my Samsung protective case, though less protective than either the slim armor or the tech 21 it is by far my favorite case so far. Fits great, looks good, slim, and does add some protection for the phone. If you are looking for a slim case I highly recommend the Samsung.
    That's the case I got and I love it. Feels great in the hand.
    01-10-2015 04:49 PM
    I have the Spigen Capella case and I love it!!
    01-11-2015 08:51 AM
    I have the Spigen Capella case and I love it!!
    My old iPhone/Lifeproof friend.
    Can you post a real picture showing the phone in the Capella case?
    Thanks.
    01-11-2015 09:03 AM
    My old iPhone/Lifeproof friend.
    Can you post a real picture showing the phone in the Capella case?
    Thanks.
    Haha hello again!! Sorry it took so long....every time I had a phone to use to take pictures I spaced it!
    Attached Thumbnails Note 4 What case you going for?-1421507087759.jpg   Note 4 What case you going for?-1421507095405.jpg   Note 4 What case you going for?-1421507102987.jpg  
    01-17-2015 09:05 AM
    Haha hello again!! Sorry it took so long....every time I had a phone to use to take pictures I spaced it!
    Ended up returning my Capella case. Too bulky and buttons are hard to press. Hard to take the phone of when changing battery. Also since it so tight it scratch my phone.
    01-17-2015 09:37 PM
    Ended up returning my Capella case. Too bulky and buttons are hard to press. Hard to take the phone of when changing battery. Also since it so tight it scratch my phone.
    I haven't had any problems with scratching. It is kind of bulky but with what I do outside with my daughter and dog, I'm okay with a little bulk. I don't find the buttons hard to press. But I haven't had to really experience taking the phone in and out of the case. I haven't had to change the battery yet.
    01-18-2015 08:39 AM
    Nice, Looks like a great case, love the pastel colors.
    01-18-2015 09:39 AM
    Nice, Looks like a great case, love the pastel colors.
    I wish they would have offered the bold colors like they do for the iPhone, but for $18 I won't complain a whole lot lol.
    01-18-2015 10:33 AM
    Just got the Spigen Neo Hybrid die cut aluminum case. Love the look as it matches the naked note with the aluminum edges. It's very slim though and doesn't have much padding so we'll see how well it protects the phone. Hope I don't find out.
    01-18-2015 02:06 PM
    Just switched from NeoHybrid to NeoHybrid with Aluminum. Love the look much better on the aluminum - matches the actual note (I have the black model). The bumper construction also feels much sturdier with aluminum than the much flimsier plastic so hopefully it offers better ptotection as well. Buttons are fine but I think I prefer the feel of them on the non aluminum model a bit better...
    01-18-2015 03:03 PM
    I'm using uag and loving it so far but I need to find some tempered glass protector
    01-25-2015 02:55 PM
    I also have the Neo Hybrid Aluminum case. I have the gunmetal color. Looks just like my phone with nothing on it. I like how the aluminum has that cold feel to it.
    Tony DeLuce likes this.
    01-25-2015 10:37 PM
    I have the Note 4 with the Samsung (part # EP-CN910IBUSTA) so that I could make my phone charge wirelessly. Because the new back is 'thicker' than the original back when I bought the Note 4 I am having one heckuva time finding a case that will fit. Does anybody currently have a case on their Note 4 with the Samsung wireless back or at least know of one that might fit.

Thanks so Much.
    01-29-2015 02:51 PM
    I went with the S-View cover. This cover is as well designed as the phone is. Note 4 What case you going for?-img_9092.jpgNote 4 What case you going for?-img_9091.jpg
    felloffthetruck and ladyc0524 like this.
    02-01-2015 06:28 AM
    I went with the S-View cover. This cover is as well designed as the phone is. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9092.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	642.0 KB 
ID:	161484Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9091.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	749.7 KB 
ID:	161485
    My only concern with the S View case is whether or not the aluminium sides will eventually take some damage since they're exposed.
    02-01-2015 07:19 AM
    I'm planning on getting the Otterbox Defender for mine at some point this month.. I may be one of the few who don't mind bulk if it means maximum protection :P

I've only had my white Note 4 for about 1.5 weeks but I've had an absolute death grip on it whenever I handle it, and I even do things like push doors open, carry things with the right side of my lower body (phone is always in the left pocket). I had no idea how much I roll around and use my lower body for random stuff that results in my pockets getting hit by various things (ex. doors, luggage bags, groceries, seatbelt when I take it off drags across my left pocket if you just let it snap back into position by itself ). So I want a bad *** case so don't have to worry about that stuff.

With the defender from otterbox case I can't tell you how many times I sat on my previous phone, how many times I dropped it, rolled over it, rammed it against things, and my Iphone 4 (last phone) was in prefect condition after 2.5 years besides some scratches on the sides of it. No cracks or scratches ever in the screen and the front bezel portion/back of the phone were immaculate. I'm planning on getting this one : (except my note 4 is the white one.. why is it so hard to find pictures of white note 4's in defender cases @.@ ?)

http://www.utacase.com/images/large/...305_01_lrg.jpg
    Here's a white Note 4 in the Defender case.
    I also have pictures of it in black, citron green/dark jade Defender cases but can't locate them right now.

Attachment 161492Attachment 161493Attachment 161494

Black & White Defender:

Attachment 161511Attachment 161512Attachment 161513

Dark Jade & Citron Green:

Attachment 161798Attachment 161799

Black & Citron Green:

Attachment 161800Attachment 161801

What's the best combo on the white Note 4? Grey/White, Black/White, Dark Jade/Citron Green or Black/Citron Green ? What you think?
    02-01-2015 08:42 AM
    Hey guys!

Sorry for re-opening this thread, but I need a new Case, my S-View flip cover nevers stays closed so each time I fall I get no protection except my screen protector. Anyone have a recomendation?
    http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Verus-L...cUvbUpU4518589
    06-26-2015 07:00 PM
    I am going with the Spigen Neo Hybrid just like I did with my GNote3.

Attachment 138364
    Are the buttons easy to push on the version. I have a spigon case and the buttons are rock hard to push in. Thanx
    07-08-2015 11:27 AM
    I have the verus thor, nice bug strong case.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-09-2015 03:39 PM
983 ... 37383940