Note 4 What case you going for?

Lowbottom

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I personally would love the Spigen Tough Armor, but I need a belt clip.
I like the iBlason, UAG, and others, but will probably stick with the Otterbox Defender because of its toughness and past experience. I do like being able to "Build My Own" and hope that is offered like the S5.
I did have someone offer up that he uses a Tough Armor with a Seidio Dilex belt clip - I will have to see proof of that.
Of couse, my preference would be naked, but my wife held my previous Droid Maxx for about 15 minutes before bouncing it off the concrete. I had it naked for over a year without a scratch on it. :-!

onesojourner

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I work with alady who had an s-view on her S3 and cracked the screen. The corners in that case were totally exposed, and that is the most likely area to sustain an impact. Stupid design. If I could find a case that just offered corner protection I would be sold. It looks like the new N4 s-view does offer a bit of corner protection.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any suggestions for slim but durable cases? I currently use an Incipio Feather Shine on my HTC M8 and I really like it, but I have a feeling for the Note 4 I'd have to go SUPER slim since I have tiny girly hands.

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Spigen has a few slim options, or otter box commuter, both of those brands offer pretty durable cases that are not overly bulky. Keep in mind though generaly speaking the biger the case the more durable its gonna be.

Grovzy1080

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have any suggestions for slim but durable cases? I currently use an Incipio Feather Shine on my HTC M8 and I really like it, but I have a feeling for the Note 4 I'd have to go SUPER slim since I have tiny girly hands.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-25-07-36-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-25-07-36-37.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 700

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Spigen has a few slim options, or otter box commuter, both of those brands offer pretty durable cases that are not overly bulky. Keep in mind though generaly speaking the biger the case the more durable its gonna be.

Thanks! I've used a Spigen case on something...maybe it was my Xperia Z? I remember liking it. I just looked at the options for the Note 4. I like this one!

Spigen Galaxy Note 4 Case Thin Fit | Spigen

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! I've used a Spigen case on something...maybe it was my Xperia Z? I remember liking it. I just looked at the options for the Note 4. I like this one!

Spigen Galaxy Note 4 Case Thin Fit | Spigen

Careful with that one, I don't know if you noticed but that case doesn't completely wrap the corners. When you drop your phone the corners are usually the area that takes the full force of impact. I would hate to see a dented corner (!!!aluminum!!!) or cracked screen.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Careful with that one, I don't know if you noticed but that case doesn't completely wrap the corners. When you drop your phone the corners are usually the area that takes the full force of impact. I would hate to see a dented corner (!!!aluminum!!!) or cracked screen.

Good call. I guess the Feather does come up farther on the corners than that one!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

I have one just like this for the Note 3. It does wrap the corner wherever an impact could occur, but stops on the top and bottom just past the corner. I think these cases are made more for grip than being reckless. Providing better grip lessens your chances of dropping it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1